Macy’s has partnered with a Muslim Brotherhood linked supremacist company to sell terror-tied clothing to unknowing customers in your local community.
- Posted by linnea Andersonn
- On November 19, 2019
- 0 Comments
Macy’s has agreed to carry a new Sharia fashion clothing line by Verona Collection, a Muslim Brotherhood linked company.
- Verona Collection includes Islamic body and head coverings, “modesty” tops, pants, dresses, abayas (the black robe that women in Saudi Arabia must wear) and lightweight “suitable” covering for Jihadists taking their pilgrimage to Mecca.
- Macy’s is advancing the Muslim Brotherhood’s stated goal of “Civilization Jihad.”
- ‘Civilization Jihad’ aims to transform a society and gradually bring it under Islamic law. In accomplishing this goal, jihadists aim to subvert our society from within using the very freedoms they will then take away. The Islamification of western fashion is a veiled weapon to gradually insinuate sharia into Western societies.
- Verona Collection and Macy’s are now selling traditionally recognized sharia-style clothing. Capitalizing on the trend of liberals’ unrelenting support of anything Islamic, these “modest wear” items are specifically marketed toward Christians, Jews, gays, and other non-Muslims (Kafirs) – all of whom would be killed or persecuted if they lived under sharia law.
- Muslim Brotherhood documents reveal Jihadists intend to use our media to influence policies, laws, and the American people with the ultimate goal of establishing an Islamic Nation.
- More than a dozen media outlets currently promote this pro-sharia “modest wear,” thus easily fulfilling part of the Muslim Brotherhood’s self-stated plan: to infiltrate U.S. culture on the wings of the left, who will popularize and romanticize the Islamic wear. Once in power, the Brotherhood plans to repay liberals for their free marketing services by stripping them (and everyone else) of their freedom and civil rights. Some of the willing accomplices include:
- “Modest Muslim Clothing Store Hopes To Cater To People Of All Faiths” – Huffington Post
- “Macy’s Will Sell Hijabs in New Modest Clothing Line” – Cosmopolitan
- “Macy’s Will Start Carrying Verona Collection, Its First Modest Fashion Line” – Glamour Magazine
- Macy’s is launching a stylish yet modest fashion line, including hijabs” – NBC Today
- “In Orlando, A ‘Modest Fashion’ Boutique For Hijabi Women” – NPR
- During a taxpayer funded NPR interview, Vogl proclaimed, “We’re excited to show Islam in a different light and we’re excited to show that we’re just as integrated and stylish and fashionable as everybody else.”
- Local Fox News reporter even went so far wanted as to try on a Verona hijab.
- Cassandra Jones, Senior Vice President of Macy’s Fashion, boasted about Macy’s decision to launch the “fashion” line, stating, “Verona Collection offers a unique and understated elegance through everyday essentials designed for versatility and comfort, and through our partnership, we can better serve our customer looking for modest fashion.”
- Macy’s has a history of glamorizing sharia and promoting the Islamification of America, as they are also selling the Nike hijab.
- In order to further normalize the hijab for Western women, Verona Collection even provides tutorials on how to wear their oppressive head scarfs.
- Verona Collection has multiple ties to CAIR-HAMAS, the Muslim Brotherhood (ISNA and ICNA) and other jihadi networks and individuals. As examples:
- Verona Collection accepted the “2016 Muslim Innovation” Award from CAIR-HAMAS for the “innovative approach of sparking dialogue, without really speaking at all.”
- CAIR acknowledged “how Verona Collection proudly distinguishes themselves as more than a clothing store and how through fashion and modesty, is able to stand out as a respectable organization in which many individuals can associate a positive image of Muslim women and Islam with.”
- Verona proudly promoted their 2016 Muslim Innovation Award by Hamas. The award was given to Verona at CAIR’s annual Florida banquet. Known terrorist Imam Siraj Wahhaj also received an award at this banquet. Wahhaj calls for the death of homosexuals, was listed as an “unindicted person who may be alleged as co-conspirators” in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, was a character witness in that trial for convicted terrorist known as the Blind Sheikh, supports the implementation of Sharia (Islamic law) governance, including its criminal punishments (hands chopped off, stonings, lashings, etc) and supports violent Islamic jihad.
- CAIR is functioning as Verona Collection’s public relations firm:
- CAIR has enlisted many of its spokespersons on news programs to mislead the public about Sharia clothing and apply pressure on Macy’s to continue its relationship with this terror-tied clothing company.
- CAIR has issued several action alerts asking individuals to contact Macy’s to “push back” against “Islamophobic” Americans who do not support Sharia or the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Verona routinely exhibits at ISNA’s and ICNA’s (both Muslim Brotherhood tied organizations) conventions to sell their Sharia clothing and halal products. Verona actively promotes their attendance at these conventions.
- These conventions are inundated with Muslim Brotherhood operatives who preach Jihad to the convention attendees. For example, Khalilah Sabra, a Muslim Brotherhood operative told the audience, ‘We are the community that staged a revolution across the world. If we can do that, why can’t we have that revolution in America?’”
- Verona promoted the Islamic Relief (another Muslim Brotherhood tied group) and solicited donations for them, tweeting “Join us in supporting Islamic Relief this Ramadan and help us raise $10,000 to send food packages to those in need.”
- In 2015, Verona’s co-owner, Nadine Abu Jubara, worked with the Muslim Student Association (MSA) and ICNA (both Muslim Brotherhood tied groups) to raise awareness for “fighting hunger and homelessness.” The Muslim Brotherhood uses events like these to engage in Da’wah, where they can look pious while proselytizing for Islam and advocating for Sharia. The Qur’an clearly speaks of Da’wah – the Call to Islam. Da’wah in Islam is not “proselytizing” to others. It is the “Call” or “Invitation” to Islam, and is a legal requirement before Muslims wage jihad against non-Muslims.
- CAIR-Florida’s Orlando Regional Director, Rasha Mubarak, served as the Public Relations Representative for the opening of Verona’s Orlando store. Mubarak supports the terrorist group Hezbollah.
- Islamic supremacist Linda Sarsour is pressuring Macy’s to stand with the terror-tied Verona Collection.
- The key executives of Verona Collection are:
- Lisa Vogl-Hamid, a former Christian who converted to Islam in 2011. Lisa is the founder and president of Verona collection. Under Lisa’s leadership, Verona Collection has forged relationships with terror tied groups and individuals.
- Nadine Abu-Jabara, a co-founder, personal trainer and actress who starred in a film mocking Americans fear of Islamic supremacists. She has ties to the Muslim Student Association and ICNA (Muslim Brotherhood front groups);
- Alaa Ammuss, Sharia clothing designer, teamed up with Lisa Vogl to launch Verona Collection in 2015;
- Hassan Mawji is the director of business development and strategy at Verona Collection. Mawji’s goal is to spread Sharia clothing throughout the U.S. On his social media, Mawji showed support towards Hamas and the calls for Israel’s destruction through violence.
- Lisa Vogl is a White Christian-to-Islam convert who is the face of the Verona collection, a “modern, modest” Islamic clothing line popular at mainstream department stores like Macy’s. The Verona Collection is a calculated effort by the Muslim Brotherhood to normalize the hijab within Western culture as part of the first steps to promote and ultimately establish a global Islamic state (Caliphate) under Sharia Law.
- At the time when Vogl was questioning her faith in Christianity, a Muslim woman named Abu-Jabara proselytized Islam to her (Da’wah) while denouncing the Bible: “In the Bible, in Corinthians chapter eleven, verse 6, that it says you are to wear the hijab.” Vogl soon further indoctrinated herself by reading the Quran and watching YouTube videos.
- After listening to Abu-Jabara proselytize Islam (Da’wah) to Vogl, she was hooked. She read the Quran and started mostly watching YouTube videos to further indoctrinate herself.
- In Vogl’s speech at a “Christians for Islam” event, she argued that the Bible’s version of the hijab was very demeaning and that the Bible encouraged women to shave their heads in shame if they do not wear one. Vogl then compares this Bible verse to the Quran’s view of the hijab, which teaches women that they are so beautiful they must be covered. “That’s when I started, just, looking at things differently,” Vogl said.
- Vogl compared this Bible verse to what the Quran says about women, proclaiming “The Quran talks about how beautiful the women is, so that is why I should be covered, so that’s [when] I started just, looking at things differently.”
- Vogl proclaims that the reason she loves Islam is because it is a feminist religion. Vogl maintains that she has been a feminist her entire life, and further asserted, “What you end up learning is that’s what Islam did, Islam gives rights to women. When you really look at the way western society exploits women through media you realize that the hijab within Islam protects women and raises our status.”
- RAIR reports on news occurring behind the media blackout. We depend on our citizen journalists to expose infiltrations taking place in their communities. Click here to submit your own Infiltration Report.
- RAIR members are being urged to report any incidents of discrimination, intimidation and/or threats from Terrorist front groups to police and to RAIR’s Civil Rights Department at email@example.com
We are calling on all RAIR members to tweet, email, call and post on Facebook the templated text that has been offered for your convenience. In under five minutes you can make a big difference in thwarting an Islamic Supremacist company from carrying out the Muslim Brotherhood’s plan to gradually insinuate Sharia into America.