- Posted by linnea Andersonn
- On April 17, 2020
- 0 Comments
- Mazahir Salih is the first Sharia-compliant, Muslim Brotherhood-linked Sudanese immigrant to be elected to public office in Iowa City. Salih received 77% of the vote.
- Muslim Brotherhood jihadi organizations and individual jihadis across America celebrated Mazahir Salih’s victory.
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s goal is to integrate as many “suit wearing jihadists” into government positions with the ultimate goal of making the U.S. an Islamic State.
- Salih proudly boasts of her hijab, which symbolizes Islamic supremacy and is a commitment to Sharia. Sharia says the Kafir (non-Muslim) is inferior and should be killed.
- Salih is advancing the Muslim Brotherhood’s stated goal of “Civilization Jihad.” Civilization Jihad aims to transform a society and gradually insinuate Sharia into the West.
- Ms. Salih has ties to several Muslim Brotherhood front groups and other far left organizations whose goal is to destroy the U.S. from within. This is known as the Red-Green Axis.
- Salih is the former president of the radical, far left group Center for Worker Justice of Eastern Iowa (CWJ), which consistently fights to disregard our immigration laws and put Jihadi refugees and illegals before the safety of U.S. citizens and our laws.
- As president of the Center for Worker Justice, Salih organized a rally to protest President Trump’s temporary travel ban from seven terrorist hotspot countries. Salih deceptively promoted the Presidents temporary ban as a complete muslim ban.
- Salih garnished much support, praise and promotion from her jihadist friends, including Linda Sarsour, a pro-ISIS, Jew-Hating, Sharia advocating Muslim women who openly called for jihad against President Trump during a speech at a Muslim Brotherhood affiliated (ISNA) convention.
- CAIR-AZ (Hamas) Chairman Imraan Siddiqi praised Salih’s win. Salih and Siddiqi both fought side by side with CAIR to stop President Trump’s temporary travel bans from terrorist hotspot countries.
- Mazahir Salih teamed up with CAIR to lead a “Women’s March” to Iowa’s State Capitol to protest Donald Trump’s presidential anniversary, immigration policies, DACA, temporary travel ban, etc.
- Salih was the keynote speaker at the CAIR event.
- Ms. Salih partnered with the Muslim Student Association (MSA), a group that was established in 1963 by the Muslim Brotherhood, to give a speech at the University of Iowa’s (MSA) Eid al-Adha dinner in September 2017.
- In February 2018, despite the Muslim Student Association ties to terrorists and calls to overthrow the U.S. Gov’t, Ms. Salih gave a speech at Grinnell College’s Muslim Student Association.
- A 2007 New York Police Department report identified the Muslim Student Association as an “incubator” for Islamic radicalism.
- The MSA is a Muslim Brotherhood jihadi organization which has the same goal as al Qaeda and the Islamic State- to establish a global Islamic State (Caliphate) under Islamic law (sharia).
- Salih thanked and praised Our Revolution for their endorsement. Our Revolution is “headed by a board of directors that includes Arab American Institute founder James Zogby.” “In 1977 Zogby co-founded the Palestine Human Rights Campaign, which served as the propaganda arm of Yasser Arafat’s Palestine Liberation Organization.”
- Our Revolution works tirelessly to flood America with Jihadi refugees and illegals.
- Ms. Salih fought for non-English speaking “refugees” to be involved in the U.S. government.Instead of learning English, Ms. Salih wants your tax dollars for translators.
- Ms. Salih celebrated her win with hundreds of other Sharia compliant Sudanese-American women.
- While campaigning in a Sharia Hijab, Muslim Brotherhood affiliated Salih met with Iowa City Police Chief Matherly, whose job is supposed to be to protect the American people.
- Muslim Brotherhood affiliated and Sharia supremacist Salih met with Iowa City Fire Chief Grier.
- Instead of warning their constituents about a Sharia adherent, anti-American candidate, the following elected politicians donated to Salih’s campaign and are complicit in getting her elected:
- Johnson County Supervisors Rod Sullivan, Mike Carberry, Janelle Rettig and Kurt Friese;
- City Council members Rockne Cole and Pauline Taylor;
- Johnson County Attorney Janet Lyness and;
- Johnson County Auditor Travis Weipert.
- Mazahir Salih earned the endorsement of the Press-Citizen, The Gazette and The Daily Iowan. It is an utter failure on the part of these newspapers to not be educated on the subject of Islam and to go out of their way to endorse a Muslim Brotherhood affiliated candidate and mislead their readers into believing Salih is a pro-woman, pro-Constitution, pro-America candidate, when in fact she is a Sharia adherent Islamic supremacist.
- RAIR reports on news occurring behind the media blackout. We depend on our citizen journalists to expose infiltrations taking place in their communities. Click here to submit your own Infiltration Report.
- RAIR members are being urged to report any incidents of discrimination, intimidation and/or threats from Terrorist front groups to police and to RAIR’s Civil Rights Department at email@example.com
We are calling on all RAIR members to tweet, email, call and post on Facebook the templated text that has been offered for your convenience. In under five minutes you can make a big difference in thwarting an Islamic Supremacist company from carrying out the Muslim Brotherhood’s plan to gradually insinuate Sharia into America.
Zemmour Et Naulleau
This is where the info goes for the perpetrator.
Phone Number: 865-123-4567