ACTION ALERT: Jews under violent assault in New York City need your help! (video)
- Posted by Amy Mek
- On September 21, 2019
- 1 Comments
- Americans Against Antisemitism, AntiSemitism, Bill de Blasio, Dov Hikind, New York City
Dov Hikind, Founder, Americans Against Antisemitism, is asking for your help “to send this message loud and clear: it’s high time for zero tolerance of violent antisemitic intolerance. Enough is enough.”
On Sunday, September 22, join concerned citizens who will be protesting state “leaders” lack of action in protecting Jews against the recurring violent assaults throughout New York City! The protest will take place at:
City Hall Park, 249-243 Broadway (between Murray St and Park Place), New York, NY 10007
If you are unable to make the rally, please contact NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio’s office and voice your concerns about his lack of action to help his Jewish constituents. When you call or write, please be respectful but firm.
Bill de Blasio’s Phone: 311-639-9675 or 212-639-9675 (outside NYC)
As violent antisemitism continues to plague NYC, we must come together as Americans to send a clear message that such hateful acts will not be tolerated.
Dov Hikind and the following leaders will be speaking at the protest:
- Bryan Lieb, 2018 Congressional Candidate for Pennsylvania’s 3rd Congressional District in the U.S. House. Read Mr. Lieb’s recent work on Antisemitism.
- Virag Gulyas, is a Christian Hungarian pro-Israel activist and writer. Read Ms. Gulyas work on her blog.
- Mort Klein, National President of Zionist Organization of America (ZOA)
- Deneen Borelli, Author and TV Commentator. Watch one of Ms. Borelli’s videos addressing the Antisemitism epidemic in the Democrat Party here.
- Rabbi Aryeh Spero, President, Caucus of America. Rabbi Spero has repeatedly praised President Trump’s leadership and actions fighting anti-Semitism.
Here are some of the recent violent Antisemitic attacks & threats that have taken place in New York City in the past 18 months:
- Jewish Man Attacked With Large Stone In Brooklyn Park
- Second Jewish Man Hit With a Stone In Vicious Attack
- At Least 3 Jewish Men Attacked In Brooklyn
- Four Suspects sought in anti-Semitic attack in Brooklyn
- Anti-Semitic Attacks On The Rise Across New York City
- Orthodox Jewish men violently assaulted in NYC –
- Jewish man repeatedly punched in face, left with broken nose and ribs
- Livery driver beat man walking to synagogue in Brooklyn
- Male screams “Kill all Jews” on NYC Subway, Then Hurls Rider’s Phone onto Tracks for Recording Him
- Another Jewish Man Ambushed, Attacked By Gang in Brooklyn
- Man Slashes Hasidic Father & Son with Box Cutter Outside Brooklyn Synagogue
- “Gas Chamber” and “Heil Hitler” Found Scrawled at Famous Beach Resort in Queens
- NYPD Investigating Brooklyn Ice Attack on Orthodox Jewish Man
- Antisemitic Fliers Found in Queens
- Brooklyn Resident Charged With Hate Crime for Anti-Semitic Attack
- Man Screams At Hasidic Jews In NYC: ‘Hitler Did Not Kill Enough’ & ‘Rat Jews’
- Brooklyn Rabbi’s House Burns Down in Suspected Arson, 13 Injured
- Man Paints Anti-Semitic Graffiti on Manhattan Medical Office
- An Anti-Semitism Crisis’: NYPD Records Staggering 83% Rise In Hate Crimes
- Teen turns himself in for antisemitic Brooklyn hate crime
Is it any surprise that Antisemitism is growing in alarming numbers in the U.S. when we have elected members of congress engaged in hateful rhetoric against Jews and Israel? Here are just a few examples:
- Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar share cartoon by artist accused of anti-Semitic imagery – h
- Omar introduces resolution defending boycott of Israel, likens it to boycotts of Nazi Germany, Soviet Union
- Omar to introduce pro-BDS resolution in House
- Omar ignites new anti-Semitism controversy with comments on AIPAC –
- Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Partnered with Vicious Anti-Semites to Plan Their Trip to Israel
- Omar gave voice to an ancient libel that brands Jews manipulative, seductive, mesmeric, and duplicitous.
- Ilhan Omar Gave Interviews To Host Who Called Israel ‘Jewish ISIS’ And Compared Hamas To Holocaust Victims
- ‘All About The Benjamins’: Ilhan Omar’s Tweet Criticized By Republicans, Dems As Anti-Semitic
- Tlaib starts term in Congress accusing Israel advocates of ‘dual loyalty’
- Palestinian Activist Who Believes Israel Is ‘Terrorist Entity’ Attends Private Dinner With Tlaib
- Tlaib Thanks Palestinian Activist, Who Has Promoted Anti-Semitic Conspiracies, for Keeping Her ‘True’ to Her ‘Roots’
- Trump blasts Tlaib over Holocaust comments, accuses her of ‘tremendous hatred’
- Ilhan Omar says it’s ‘exciting’ her controversial views on Israel are sparking debate
PLEASE HELP RAIR FOUNDATION USA EXPOSE THE ENEMIES OF THE WEST! REPORT SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITY IN YOUR COMMUNITY BEING IGNORED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT! EMAIL INFO@RAIRFOUNDATION.COM! BECOME A MEMBER, DONATE, AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!