The mainstream media has dutifully propped up the story of “hundreds of black pastors” showing up to protest comments made by the defense attorney in the Ahmaud Arbery trial. But as in most leftist narratives, the truth is obscured.
It seems that every race-baiting radical left activist in America has descended upon the murder trial of retired police officer Gregory McMichael, his son Travis McMichael, and neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan. The defendants are accused of murdering Ahmaud Arbery, who was filmed trespassing in their neighborhood.
Today’s action was in response to a plea from defense attorney Kevin Gough asking for celebrity race baiters Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to be removed from the room, as they could influence the jury.
If we’re going to start a precedent starting yesterday where we’re going to bring high-profile members of the African-American community into the courtroom to sit with the family during the trial in the presence of the jury I believe that’s intimidating, that’s an attempt to pressure… or influence the jury.”
Gough stated that the activists are not local, and their only interest in the case is political.
Watch the statement in context:
“They tried to ban one. We’re coming back with a hundred,” Al Sharpton responded to the statement, making it clear that a fair trial is the least of his concerns.
Activists answered the call for “black pastors and allies” through groups associated with left-wing agitators Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, William J. Barber II, Cliff Albright and Barbara Arnwine through their organizations Rainbow PUSH Coalition, Transformative Justice Coalition, Black Voters Matter and Repairers of the Breach.
It was also reported that a group, Power Interfaith, consisting of “over 50 Pennsylvania congregations committed to racial and economic justice” made the pilgrimage to Georgia.
Yesterday, the Transformative Justice Coalition issued a press release that said in part:
The Transformative Justice Coalition (TJC) founded by Barbara Arnwine, Esq. and led by its Chairman, Daryl Jones, Esq., the Arbery Family, Black Voters Matter, The Rainbow PUSH Coalition, Repairers of the Breach and Partners are announcing a major “Black Pastors’ and Allies #JusticeForAhmaud Community March,” to be held at the Glynn County Courthouse on Thursday, November 18th, 3:00 PM ET. All Black Pastors are urged to join in this Community March to show support for the entirety of the Arbery Family and the Brunswick Community.
See some of the social media posts calling for pastors:
The intensely biased coverage of the proceedings all but ensures that the defendants will not get a fair hearing.
Watch a livestream of the march:
Watch the ‘Transformative Justice Coalition’ Community Town Hall:
Read Selected Articles at RAIR Foundation USA
- Evidence to be Suppressed in Ahmaud Arbery Case – Media Trying to Create New George Floyd (VIDEO)
- No, Ahmaud Arbery was not ‘Jogging’ and other Media Lies
- DEMAND the Proof! The Fake Hate Crime Industry EXPOSED!
- Exposed: Democrat Exploits Fatal Truck Accident – Pushes Fake Anti-Gay ‘Terror Attack’ (Video)
- HUNTED: The Relentless Persecution of Louis Duxbury (Exclusive)
- Burning American Flags is Free Speech; Burning Gay Pride flags is a Hate Crime
- Antisemitic Activist, Communist Party & Media Use Nicole Poole to Spin a Fake Trump Hate Crime
- Shelby Swan: A Case Study
- WATCH: Facebook Admits It Will ONLY Allow Slanderous Comments About Tommy Robinson! (Video)
- Canadian Man Accused of Killing Muslim Family Had Steering Problems, Middle Eastern Friend Reveals ‘Not Islamophobic’
- Pat Condell: ‘Hate Speech is a Progressive Term, and, Like Most Progressive Terms, it is a Shameless Lie’ (Video)
- WARNING: Communists Weaponize Fake Asian Hate Crime Narrative – Plot March 27th U.S. Protest
- Race Hustler: Kamala Harris Tells Asians they are Victims of Voter Suppression, Spews Fake Hate Crimes Narrative
- EXPOSED: Biden Exploits Asian Americans to Seize Power – Deploys ‘Vicious Hate Crimes’ Lie
- Joe Biden & Kamala Harris Resurrect Pathetic Lie About Hate Crimes Against Asian Americans
- No, Hate Crimes Are Not Rising Against Asian Americans
- Hamas-Linked CAIR’s Zahra Billoo: ‘Trump supporters…are in the streets committing hate crimes’ (video)
- WARNING: Foreign Terrorist Group Infiltrates America – Targets Police, Pushes Fake Asian Hate Crime Narrative (Video)
- Asian ‘Hate Crime’ Hoax? Left-Wing Seizes on Threatening Letter – Demand Proof!