A man sporting a “Punch Up Collective” symbol on his backpack was among a group of people circling a vehicle in Ottawa during the ongoing Truckers Freedom Protest. An exclusive video shows left-wing activists surrounding a pick-up truck as police walk ahead of the vehicle, apparently providing escort.
“We are heartened by all of the ways in which Ottawa residents are caring for one another and pushing back against the truck convoy occupation,” a blog post titled “Yes to Solidarity, No to the Convoy Occupation” at the anarchist Punch Up Collective website reads. The post offers a poster for supporters that reads: “Yes to solidarity, No to the convoy occupation, Yes to community care, No to white supremacy”.
As reported at RAIR Foundation USA, the word “solidarity” is often a dog-whistle for radical left activists.
It is important to understand that when leftists opt for non-violence, it is only because they do not believe violence would benefit their cause. Leftists never say no to violence for principled reasons, only for strategic reasons.
This simple truth is highlighted in a post headlined “Organizing Against the Occupation of Ottawa“:
Direct confrontation with the far right is important and can be effective, but in the present moment in Ottawa it’s complicated to mobilize in that way. The most common responses to this complexity that we’ve seen are: 1) Calls to intensify policing and bring in the military; 2) Calls to get people out in the streets to fight the right immediately; 3) Calls for dialogue, understanding, and to wait out the demonstrations. This last one is a real minority, especially among the people most directly affected by the convoy’s behaviour and ideology.
We think none of these are adequate ways to approach what’s happening here.
This must be repeated: Leftists never say no to violence for principled reasons, only for strategic reasons.
The best approach would have been to “prevent right-wing adventures in ruining our lives” in the first place, they argue. But since that is not possible in Ottawa, “there are a few things that are helping us orient as anarchists committed to collective liberation.” The antifa goons instead seek to offer “resources” to those “affected” by truckers honking horns. They hope to bring people into their radical left movement.
Despite the strategic use of non-violence, the individuals in the below video captured by RAIR Foundation USA reveals that they are perfectly fine with intimidation tactics:
Read Selected Articles at RAIR Foundation USA:
- Truckers Freedom Convoy: RAIR on the Ground in Ottawa – Trudeau’s Lies Exposed (Live Thread)
- Uprising: Truckers Freedom Convoy is a Beacon of Hope for the Entire World (Live Thread)
- Arm Yourself: How to Spot Communist Dog-Whistles
- ‘News Literacy Program’: American Children Taught that Canadian Truckers are ‘Rooted in Extremism’
- ALERT: 37,000 Teachers Use Left-Wing ‘News Literacy Project’ to Indoctrinate Children (Videos)
- WARNING: Dangerous New Antifa Doxxing Group – Beware of ‘Deplatform Hate’
- Unmasked: Patrick Young Leads Army of Democrat Foot Soldiers
- EXPOSED: Leftist Coalition to ‘Cover D.C.’ with Pro-Abortion ‘Art’ Ahead of March for Life
- Where is the FBI: Left-Wing Groups to ‘Shut Down the Capitol’ on 12/7
- EXPOSED: Democrat Group Created to Push ‘Build Back Better’ Scam – Deflect Inflation Blame
- Exposed: Biden Recruits Radical Nobel Laureates to Push Socialist Spending Scam
- Jen Psaki: Build Back Better Spending Bill will ‘Reduce Inflation’
- EXPOSED: Biden to Install ‘Bolshevik’ Saule Omarova to Nationalize Banks (Video)
- WARNING: Communists are on the Verge of Ensuring Permanent Voter Fraud (Video)
- DANGER: Communist Group Threatens Kyrsten Sinema – ‘Going to Make her Life Very Uncomfortable’
- Know Your Enemy: Who is Behind the Communist Revolution?