Former member of Austrian parliament Gerald Grosz called out vaccine passports and other arbitrary, unscientific policies in a video he posted on social media. The video, done in Grosz’ characteristic style, mocks the ridiculousness of a vaccine “passport”.
“If in the future you were really to embark on the unique and dangerous life adventure of visiting a catering establishment of your choice for a small espresso for €2.50, a few tips for your conscientious travel preparation,” Grosz begins.
Highlighting the evolving regulations surrounding the coronavirus, Grosz continues in the video exclusively translated for RAIR Foundation USA, “To secure your identity and to prevent forgery of your YELLOW vaccination certificate, take your passport with you to be on the safe side.”
Watch the skilled speaker call out vaccine tyranny (transcript below):
Many thanks to Hellequin GB for the translation!
If in the future you were really to embark on the unique and dangerous life adventure of visiting a catering establishment of your choice for a small espresso for €2.50, a few tips for your conscientious travel preparation: In no case should you forget your NEW vaccination certificate if you have already received your virological mosquito bite. But be careful, only the yellow vaccination certificate is valid, the old green one is out, so not valid. Which will affect about half of the population. So get a new one quickly. To secure your identity and to prevent forgery of your YELLOW vaccination certificate, take your passport with you to be on the safe side. But make sure that your passport has not expired. However, if within the last three weeks you have been vaccinated only once and not twice, you’ll also need… in order to enjoy your coffee… additionally a PCR or antigen test before you can enjoy the long-awaited espresso in the goulash hut of your choice. But be careful, the PCR test is valid longer than the antigen test. In order to ensure the distance between you and the other customers, do not forget to use the disinfected tape measure so that you can precisely measure the two meters between you and your neighbor. Before entering the premises, make sure that you have the FFP2 mask with you. A mere mouth and nose protection or similar mask does not apply and will result in a fine. After you have given the innkeeper your vaccination certificate (in which all other vaccinations are neatly noted), not the green, THE YELLOW, the passport, and the virus test, are wearing the FFP2 mask, then you register yourself with your name, your date of birth, and your address in a freely visible guest registry. If you are now making the mistaken assumption that you have crossed the border into North Korea, you’re unfortunately mistaken. But if you believe that these regulations were decided by idiots, by utter morons, you are unfortunately correct. In this sense: Have fun on a fulfilling day trip to your next espresso!
Read more on Austria, including other articles featuring RAIR favorite Gerald Grosz:
- Submit or Else: Politician Slams ‘Heil Corona’ Fascist Mob (Video)
- Austrian Politician Slams Left-wing Silence: ‘Where are the Demonstrations’ for Beheaded Teacher (video)
- Austrian Politician: ‘We have Committed Collective Suicide…It’s Time to Declare the Pandemic Over’ (Video)
- Christmas in Austria: Citizens Reject Lockdown – Nobody Participates (Video)
- Austria: Migrant Children Hold ISIS-Style Mock Executions In The Streets (Shocking Video)
- WARNING: EU Medical Chief Pushing Fatal AstraZeneca Vaccine Exposed as Pharma Lobbyist (Video)
- COVID Warning: 91-year-old Survivor Calls for Resistance Against Recurring Fascism (Video)
- Virologist Sucharit Bhakdi: ‘Healthy People Aren’t Dangerous’ but the Vaccine IS (Video)
- Dire Warning: Prominent Virologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi Exposes ‘Major Risks’ of Gene-Altering Vaccine (Video)
- Memorial to victims of terrorism in Vienna Ransacked by Turkish Muslim Woman (Video)
- Exposed: U.S. Left-Wing Media Exploits Rabbi Attacked in Vienna (Video)