Two leaders at the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have announced their decision to step down in the wake of heavy political pressure to approve coronavirus vaccines for children, and further to promote so-called “booster shots”.
Director of the FDA’s Office of Vaccines Research & Review (OVRR) Marion Gruber and OVRR deputy director Phil Krause have announced their intent to leave, according to industry publication EndPoints News. The author claims that the leaders are “frustrated” that the highly politicized Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and their Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) “are involved in decisions that they think should be up to the FDA.”
It does not take much of a stretch to consider that the political pressure on the FDA to approve the hastily-created coronavirus vaccines was intense. That intensity is now building on the FDA to approve the coronavirus vaccine for children for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
Further, the EndPoints source, a “former senior FDA leader”, claims that the FDA leaders were “upset” with Peter Marks, Director of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) for allowing outside bureaucracies to make decisions that the FDA should be making.
The key statement:
A former senior FDA leader told Endpoints that they’re departing because they’re frustrated that CDC and their ACIP committee are involved in decisions that they think should be up to the FDA. The former FDAer also said he’s heard they’re upset with CBER director Peter Marks for not insisting that those decisions should be kept inside FDA. What finally did it for them was the White House getting ahead of FDA on booster shots.
The final straw for Gruber and Kruse, according to the article, was that the White House was overstepping the FDA’s authority on booster shots.
Relentless Pressure from the Left
Numerous democrats sent a letter to the FDA earlier this month pushing them to approve coronavirus vaccines for children starting at age two.
See the letter House Members sent to the FDA:
The highly-political American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) also sent a letter to the FDA:
For context, the AAP also recently published a commentary titled “Institutional Racism: A Key Contributor to Perinatal Health Inequity.” Parents should definitely ask their children’s pediatricians if they are AAP members and whether they agree with pushing the vaccine on their kids.
FDA leaders Marion Gruber and Phil Krause will be likely be replaced with partisan officials who will do the bidding of the radical left.
Read more on the left’s obsession with silencing dissent related to the coronavirus:
- BAM: Famous Doctor Exposes FDA Ivermectin Lies
- Indoctrination: Teacher Exposed Tormenting Unmasked Children with Propaganda Video (Watch)
- Beware: Biden Targets Parents – Uses Taxpayer Dollars to Push Vaccine & Mask Propaganda (Video)
- Disinformation: Jen Psaki Falsely Refers to Covid Vaccines as ‘Approved’ (Videos)
- War on Free Speech: Indivisible Trains Digital Army to Target ‘Right-Wing Disinformation’
- BEWARE: Disgraced Lincoln Project Unites with Left-Wing Group to Coerce Conservatives to Take the Vaccine (Watch)
- WARNING: Globalists Launch War on Doctors Who Question State Vaccination and Coronavirus Narratives (Video)
- BREAKING: Left-Wing ‘Trusted News Initiative’ will Ban Posts Challenging Coronavirus Vaccine (Plot Exposed)