On New Years Eve, a Canadian family with six people in their home was violently targeted and one person arrested by police for breaking the Quebec’s tyrannical coronavirus restrictions. The authorities were tipped off by a neighbor who reported the family for violating Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s ban on all private gatherings.
One of those present during the police raid filmed part of the scene and another posted the footage on social media.
In the video, police are seen in the doorway of the home attacking a man, who appears to be struggling. The family can be heard pleading with officers, “You’re not allowed to drag him from the house”. In the background a barefoot woman can be seen standing in the snow with her hands behind her back being detained by two officers.
The film, which lasts only two minutes, begins when the police are aggressively ripping the man from the home. Despite the family repeatedly begging the police to let go of the man, the officers throw the man on the ground, with his face in the snow and asphalt, and apply force.
This video illustrate various aspects of the totalitarian dystopia that the government has now imposed, allegedly to deal with the Chinese coronavirus.
The Gatineau Police Service (SPVG) admit to targeting the home on New Year Eve, around 11:00 p.m., in a home on rue Le Baron after a neighbors complaint.
According to the Lieutenant Éric Simard, the Gatineau police officers initially intended to give a warning, but in the end they fined each person $1,546 and arrested one. The man who taken to the police station “was released, but the file was submitted to the DPCP (Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions), which could lay charges”.
“The recommended approach was preventive. The agents asked for their collaboration to put an end to the gathering, but they were rejected,” stated Lieutenant Simard.
In total, Quebec city police issued 46 tickets “for violation of public health regulations” on New Year’s Eve gatherings.
Canada’s new culture of citizen informers feels eerily familiar. Policing of Germany’s population – to root out dissenting voices and prevent people from challenging the Communist Party’s legitimacy or control –had been the norm under the Gestapo, Nazi Germany’s intelligence-gathering police. Nazis paved the way by using citizens as informers or denouncers.
In several countries, left-wing governments are recruiting children and adults to inform on coronavirus lockdown and mandate violators. As previously reported by RAIR Foundation USA, Socialist-led Italy recruited an army of 60,000 citizens to enforce the state’s restrictions. Hard-left Germany is instructing children to snitch on those who dare to question the science behind wearing masks.
Many thanks to Sassy for the translation:
Stop! He can’t breathe, stop. Stop, stop, he can’t breathe.
Calm down. We are calm.
Let him go. Let him go.
There are three [cops] on him.
It’ll be worse on the ground.
You’re not allowed to drag him from the house.
You’re not allowed.
You have the shoes for the girl?
You have the shoes for the girl.
I want to see your sergeant.
Give him that, give him that.
You have a warrant? Me, I want to see a warrant.
We are asking you to cooperate… The sergeant is on his own.
You are interfering with police work. You have recourses.
Read more of RAIR’s coverage on Coronavirus Tyranny in Canada:
- Covid Tyranny in Canada: Adamson BBQ Defender Speaks Out After Arrest (Exclusive Interview)
- Freedom Rally: Canadians Protest Mandatory Small-Business Closures and other Tyrannical Measure (Videos)
- ‘You have to speak up!’ – Canadian MPP Randy Hillier Slams Media and Coronavirus Tyranny at Freedom Rally (Watch)
- Renowned Pathologist Calls Coronavirus: ‘The Greatest Hoax ever Perpetrated…It’s Just another Bad Flu’ (Watch)
- Coronavirus Scam: Quebec Premiere caught on hot mic laughing about masks (Watch)
- BREAKING: Canada Forcefully Removes and Imprisons ‘Uncooperative’ Coronavirus-Positive Citizens at Secret Location (video)
- Global Uprising: Thousands Rally in Canada against the Governments Tyrannical Coronavirus Measures (Video)
- Anti-Christian Canada: Pastor Persecuted for Holding Church Services in Parking Lot Speaks Out (Exclusive Video)
- New Canadian Outdoor Mask Mandate Draws Protests & Demands For Scientific Proof (Interview)
- Former Leader of Canada’s Libertarian Party: The Gov’t is Printing Money to Pay People to Stay at Home (Watch)