During his FEMA press conference on Sunday, installed puppet Joe Biden fled the room after a reporter asked him about Afghanistan.
“I’m not supposed to take any questions, but go ahead,” he said. After a reporter starts a question “Mr. President, on Afghanistan…” Biden cuts in, saying “I’m not going to answer Afghanistan now” and awkwardly flees the area.
Read more of RAIR Foundation USA’s coverage on the Afghanistan Disaster:
- INVASION: Terrorists and Criminals Infiltrate Military Planes Departing from Afghanistan
- TAKE ACTION: Biden Sabotaging Glenn Beck’s Massive $30M Effort to Rescue Christians Stranded in Afghanistan
- Turkey and Iran Build 183 Mile Wall to Stop Afghans, While the West Flies Them In (Video)
- Mike Pompeo: Biden Ignored Trump’s Strategy to Leave Afghanistan (Video)
- WARNING: CNN Journalist Was Not Murdered by Taliban -HOAX
- U.S. Mainstream Media Journalists Trapped in Afghanistan Beg Biden for Help (Video)
- Staged Camp David Photos? Biden’s Mic is Off & Time Discrepancy – White House Ignores Questions
- July 8, 2021: Biden Promises There Won’t Be Any Airlift Evacuations off U.S. Embassy Roof in Afghanistan (Video)
- Stop the Invasion: Turks Demand ‘No More Refugees’, Citizens Attack Syrians and Afghans (Videos)