The Covid pandemic has been a time of massive deception and coercion by governments worldwide, and in Canada, this sense of unease has only been compounded by a massive scandal. Explosive allegations made by retired Lt. Col. David Redman have sent shockwaves through the country, as he claims that the Canadian government has been secretly changing the Covid death toll in each province and territory.
Redman’s claims should rock the nation as they call into question the accuracy of the Covid data used to justify strict measures that have drastically impacted the daily lives of Canadians. The government’s official figure of 51,921 deaths from Covid, as listed on their website, has been used to support lockdowns, travel restrictions, and mandatory vaccinations, all implemented to contain the virus’s spread.
However, if Redman’s allegations are true, it would suggest that the Canadian government has been hiding the true scale of the pandemic by massive exaggeration, manipulating the data to suit their agenda. It is essential to have accurate data to make informed decisions and ensure that measures taken by the government are justifiable.
According to Redman, the government has been reducing the Covid death toll by removing all the people who died with Covid and not from it. He presented data showing that the true number of deaths is closer to 36,659, which is more than 15,000 lower than the official figure. Redman’s data also shows that the vast majority of Covid deaths, 91.3%, were in seniors over 60 with multiple severe comorbidities. Deaths in those under 60 accounted for the remainder of the 8.7%, a pattern similar to pneumonia.
These revelations are incredibly concerning, not only for the accuracy of the data used to make decisions but also for the impact on the public’s trust in the government. The pandemic has already caused significant economic and social disruption in Canada. If the government has been manipulating data to justify strict measures, it raises serious questions about their transparency, credibility, and real agenda.
It is imperative that the Canadian government is transparent and accountable to the people they serve, especially during a crisis like a pandemic. Redman’s allegations have sent shockwaves through the country, and it is now up to the government to respond to these claims and restore public trust.
Watch retired Lt. Col. David Redman’s full testimony here.
The flu kills plenty of people every year. This scamdemic is simply a method of stealing liberty, and killing people off with a bioweaponized mRNA jab that induces VAIDS and other deadly conditions. When have we seen world-class athletes (in prime condition) dropping like flies? Never! Simply look at the autopsies, and massive clots removed from corpses. I am patiently waiting for Nuremberg II trials, but probably will be decomposed before that happens!
“The government’s official figure of 51,921 deaths from Covid,”
WHAT IS THIS SHIT “DATA”?
MILLIONS HAVE DIED OF mRNA GENOCIDE INJECTIONS!
WHY ARE NOT TRUDEAU, FAUCI, GHEBREYESUS, GATES, SOROS, BIDEN, SCHWAB, HARARI, MACRON, MARIN, VON DER LEYEN, MERKEL, ARDERN, BANCEL, BOURLA, SORIOT, ALL mRNA DOCTORS AND NURSES, ALL MEDICAL INSTITUTION STAFF, EVERY ONE OF THESE GENOCIDE CRIMINALS NOT YET ARRESTED OR BETTER IMMEDIATELY HANGED? WHY?
Because you are seriously brainwashed and your Caps Lock key is stuck, as well.
Don’t contradict the satanic narrative of the marxist-satanist Truedopites or they will haul you into prison, and force jab you with suicide juice. Probably seize your bank account, property, and assets. Too bad they never prosecuted Justine Truedope for his pedo crimes at that school, eh? He lisps when he gets flustered too. Probably has multiple pervert disorder.
Ha! Dweebs up here in Canada have been convinced by health ‘authorities’ that Covid’s over and they’re shocked when everybody keeps getting it. ‘Numbers’ aren’t even reported. The various governments want to wish it away.
Anyone who believes Stats Can or our Dear Leader has a nodding aquaintance with the truth. The followers of Pravda (the CBC) or the rest of main stream media deserve what they get when reality raises its ugly head and bites.
Nobody died FROM “Covid”. The PCR is not diagnostic and was used and manipulated to ramp of fake “cases”. Death certificates were forged on orders of i.e. Quebec’s provincial government, to pretend deaths were from “Covid” while abstaining from an autopsy that would prove the opposite. There was no pandemic. The whole thing was a psyop to destroy the middle class, the free-enterprise economy, reduce the population radically by terrorizing people into taking kill shots; while kick-starting the globalists’ transhumanism project. https://thereisnopandemic.net/quebec-government-francois-legaults-instructions-to-medical-labs-re-covid-death-certificates-autopsies/ That site may go down briefly, it’s being moved to new servers, but the link is good.