Internet sleuths make a compelling case that an unarmed white woman was killed by Special Agent David Bailey, a black officer, on January 6th at the Capitol building in Washington, D.C. The case is compelling enough to have prompted a denial from the U.S. Capitol Police.
Only one shot was fired on January 6th, and Ashli Babbitt was killed by that shot in what was officially ruled a homicide, as reported at RAIR Foundation USA. It has been heavily speculated that David Bailey, a Black Lives Matter enthusiast, fired the shot that ended the life of the unarmed woman. One of the most compelling clues is the bracelet worn by Bailey, which appears in numerous photos, as well as the infamous photo of the hand that fired the shot at Ashli Babbitt.
Brazilian national, David Bailey rarely removes his favorite bracelet. Including the day he shot and killed unarmed Ashli Babbitt. pic.twitter.com/fmtnIWUsr6— Vernon (@ReduxVernon) April 6, 2021
Here is an alternate download for the David Bailey information.
See RAIR Foundation USA’s coverage of the events that took place on January 6, 2021:
- Who Killed Ashli Babbitt?
- WARNING: Biden Administration Weaponizes Left-wing ‘Research’ to Target Innocent Citizens
- Watch Democrats, Celebrities and Media Call for Insurgency and Violence Against Trump and His Supporters (Video)
- Political Set-up: FBI Hunts Citizens Directed Into The Capitol
- Patriots Stop Antifa from Breaking Windows at the Capitol Building (Video Proof)
- Long List of Times Stacey Abrams and Democrat Leaders Organized Insurgents to Storm State Buildings (Must See)
- Criminal BLM Rioter who Infiltrated Capitol Praised by News as ‘Civil Rights Activist’ (Video)
Support our work at RAIR Foundation USA! We are a grassroots activist team and we need your help! Please consider making a donation here: https://rairfoundation.com/donate/