Internet sleuths make a compelling case that an unarmed white woman was killed by Special Agent David Bailey, a black officer, on January 6th at the Capitol building in Washington, D.C. The case is compelling enough to have prompted a denial from the U.S. Capitol Police.
Only one shot was fired on January 6th, and Ashli Babbitt was killed by that shot in what was officially ruled a homicide, as reported at RAIR Foundation USA. It has been heavily speculated that David Bailey, a Black Lives Matter enthusiast, fired the shot that ended the life of the unarmed woman. One of the most compelling clues is the bracelet worn by Bailey, which appears in numerous photos, as well as the infamous photo of the hand that fired the shot at Ashli Babbitt.
A twitter thread lays it out and can be viewed at the ThreadAppReader.
Brazilian national, David Bailey rarely removes his favorite bracelet. Including the day he shot and killed unarmed Ashli Babbitt. pic.twitter.com/fmtnIWUsr6— Vernon (@ReduxVernon) April 6, 2021
Here is an alternate download for the David Bailey information.
See RAIR Foundation USA’s coverage of the events that took place on January 6, 2021:
- Who Killed Ashli Babbitt?
- WARNING: Biden Administration Weaponizes Left-wing ‘Research’ to Target Innocent Citizens
- Watch Democrats, Celebrities and Media Call for Insurgency and Violence Against Trump and His Supporters (Video)
- Political Set-up: FBI Hunts Citizens Directed Into The Capitol
- Patriots Stop Antifa from Breaking Windows at the Capitol Building (Video Proof)
- Long List of Times Stacey Abrams and Democrat Leaders Organized Insurgents to Storm State Buildings (Must See)
- Criminal BLM Rioter who Infiltrated Capitol Praised by News as ‘Civil Rights Activist’ (Video)
So a thug in BLM can be a Capitol Officer? They best prosecute him.
Zero chance he will be prosecuted.
If he is a Brazilian National, then why is he allowed to be a US Capital Officer? Do they expect a Brazilian citizen to be loyal to the US? What am I not understanding?
Black, immigrant, BLM supporter. No wonder they aren’t prosecuting him.
David Bailey was the assassin. Per screen shots of his social media David Bailey is a BLM activist and supporter. If David Bailey does not want to be fingered as the assassin he is, David Bailey needs to provide proof of the identity of the assassin that is not David Bailey.