White House press secretary Jen Psaki shocked Americans this past week by stating that the federal government has been working with social media outlets to silence opposition to their narrative on the coronavirus vaccines. It should also be highlighted that during her press briefing on July 16, 2021, Psaki also stated explicitly, repeatedly and inaccurately that the mRNA vaccines are “approved.”
As reported at RAIR Foundation USA, the media and big tech continually and incorrectly refer to the vaccines as “approved” by the Food and Drug Administration despite the fact that they are only authorized for emergency use. Should Jen Psaki be banned on social media platforms for “disinformation”?
On July 15, Psaki declared that the federal government has “increased disinformation research and tracking” to silence “disinformation.” “We are in regular touch with these social media platforms, and those engagements typically happen through members of our senior staff, but also members of our COVID-19 team,” Psaki explained.
Jen Psaki stated in part:
“We’ve increased disinformation research and tracking within the surgeon general’s office,” Psaki said. “We’re flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread disinformation. We’re working with doctors and medical professionals to connect medical experts who are popular with our audiences with accurate information and boost trusted content—so we are helping get trusted content out there.”
On July 16, Jen Psaki defended the administration’s obsession with social media posts that counter their narrative to journalist Peter Doocy:
“There’s no secret list, I will tell you that these are people who were sharing information on public platforms on Facebook. Information that is traveling is inaccurate. Our biggest concern here — and I frankly think it should be your biggest concern — is the number of people who are dying around the country because they’re getting misinformation that is leading them to not take a vaccine,” Psaki deflected.
This is the highly partisan, laughable report that names the so-called “Disinformation Twelve.” Peter Doocy asked about people being concerned that the govt was scrutinizing their posts. Psaki responded:
“They’re more concerned about that than people dying across the country because of a pandemic where misinformation is traveling on social media platforms? That feels unlikely me. If you have the data to back that up, I’m happy to discuss it,” Psaki added.
What is the data that shows people died because they read a Facebook post?
Watch part of the exchanges of both days merged together:
Installed puppet Biden regurgitated the talking points, claiming that by allowing people to post their opinions, Facebook is “killing people:”
To dig deeper into Vivek Murthy’s horrific document “Confronting Health Misinformation,” read the linked report and watch his statements in the press conference below, presented in it’s entirety.
It should be mentioned that Murthy is a long-time democrat activist, and founder of “Doctors for Obama,” which later became Doctors for America, described as “an arm of the Obama campaign” at Politico.
“I am urging all Americans to help slow the spread of health misinformation during
the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. Health misinformation is a serious threat
to public health. It can cause confusion, sow mistrust, harm people’s health, and
undermine public health efforts. Limiting the spread of health misinformation is a moral and civic imperative that will require a whole-of-society effort.”
More on Vaccine Approval
Later, Psaki responded to a question about the timeline for FDA approval of the vaccine. Part of the question included this observation:
When you talk about misinformation, it seems like one of the best ways to counteract some of the vaccine misinformation that’s out there would be for the FDA to fully authorize these vaccines with the full weight of government approval behind the vaccines.
Interestingly, Psaki seemed to recoil at the suggestion that the lack of FDA approval is responsible for so-called “vaccine hesitancy.”
“A lot of the misinformation that is traveling out there is about the consequences and the impact of the vaccine. It’s not always tied to or necessarily tied to whether it’s been formally approved or not,” she said in part.
An enterprising journalist should ask for specifics:
- Why are people avoiding the vaccine?
- What is considered “disinformation” worthy of censorship?
- Which posts – specifically – have been targeted by the administration to be removed?
Read more of RAIR’s coverage on Left-wing deplatforming campaigns in America and abroad:
- War on Free Speech: Indivisible Trains Digital Army to Target ‘Right-Wing Disinformation’
- Silencing Speech: Clinton-Tied Group Accountable Tech Fights to Eliminate Facebook Groups
- BEWARE: Disgraced Lincoln Project Unites with Left-Wing Group to Coerce Conservatives to Take the Vaccine (Watch)
- BREAKING: Facebook Bans Any Mention of ‘Dangerous’ Tommy Robinson but Stalin, Farrakhan, Antifa are Fine (video)
- Tommy Robinson takes on the Danish Press & exposes the coordinated Global effort to Silence You
- HUNTED: The Relentless Persecution of Louis Duxbury (Exclusive)
- WARNING: Dangerous New Antifa Doxxing Group – Beware of ‘Deplatform Hate’
- WARNING: Globalists Launch War on Doctors Who Question State Vaccination and Coronavirus Narratives (Video)
- Prime Minister of Pakistan: ‘The Day Will Come when Westerners Think Twice before Disrespecting the Prophet’
- WARNING: Biden Administration Weaponizes Left-wing ‘Research’ to Target Innocent Citizens
- Book Burners 2.0: Clinton-Tied Groups Push Joe Biden to Kill Free Speech
- Election Interference Exposed: Hillary Clinton Targets and Deplatforms Trump Supporters through ‘Dark Money’ Group
- BREAKING: Clinton-Tied Group ‘Accountable Tech’ Plans Coup – Pushes Election Week ‘Social-Media Blackout’
- WARNING: Defeat Disinfo PAC Spreads Propaganda to Trump Supporters In Battleground States
- MSM PLOT EXPOSED: ‘Trusted News Initiative’ Leads Coup Against President Trump
- BREAKING: Left-Wing ‘Trusted News Initiative’ will Ban Posts Challenging Coronavirus Vaccine (Plot Exposed)