During an interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” with co-host Mika Brzezinski on May 1, 2020, then-presidential candidate Joe Biden lamely defended himself for not allowing records related to a meeting with Vladimir Putin to be unsealed because they would be “taken out of context” and used as “fodder” against him.
At the time, the interview was about sexual assault allegations former Biden staffer Tara Reade made against him. Joe Biden was trying to justify resealing records, including records related to a meeting with Vladimir Putin, to keep them from the public.
The installed puppet let the important detail slip out during the conversation: “They are documents that existed that, for example, when I met with Putin or when I met with whomever,” Biden said. The records are stored at the University of Delaware.
Here is the relevant part of the conversation, as previously reported at RAIR Foundation USA:
Mika Brzezinski: I’ve got two more questions. The first about the University of Delaware records. Do you agree with the reporting that those records were supposed to be opened to the public and then they were resealed for a longer period of time until after you leave “public life”? If you agree with that, if that’s what happened, why did that happen?
Joe Biden: The fact is, there’s a lot of speeches I’ve made, positions I’ve taken, interviews that I did overseas with people—all of those things related to my job. And the idea that they would all be made public … while I was running for public office, they could really be taken out of context. The papers are position papers. They are documents that existed that, for example, when I met with Putin or when I met with whomever. And all of that could be fodder in a campaign at this time, and I don’t know of anyone who has ever done anything like that. And the National Archives is the only place that would have anything to do with personnel records. There are no personnel records in the Biden papers at the university.
RAIR noted that in 2019 filmmaker and author Trevor Loudon wrote an article at the Epoch Times titled “Russian Collusion? Look to Joe Biden.” Loudon wrote in part that “Biden was not just soft on the Soviets; he actively worked in lock step with their military and foreign policy objectives.”
Watch the clip here:
Read more of RAIR’s coverage on the coronavirus vaccines:
- Sales of Biden’s Murderous Covid Treatment Remdesivir Soar to $5.6 Billion
- Great Reset: Biden Colludes with World Economic Forum to Reward Climate Cronies (Video)
- ‘Winter of Death’: Biden Vilifies Unvaccinated in Covid Plan Address (Video)
- Unearthed Video: Biden Judicial Pick Dale Ho – Voter ID ‘Essentially is a Poll Tax’
- BOMBSHELL: Biden Team – Vaccine Mandates for Domestic Travel ‘On the Table’ (Videos)
- BEWARE: Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ Socialism Bill IS the ‘Great Reset’
- Exposed: Biden Recruits Radical Nobel Laureates to Push Socialist Spending Scam
- Political Theatre: Hypocrite Biden Removes Mask to Interact with Others (Videos)
- FAILED: Despite Propaganda Effort, Citizens ‘Regret’ Biden & Vaccine
- EXPOSED: Biden to Install ‘Bolshevik’ Saule Omarova to Nationalize Banks (Video)
- FLASHBACK: Joe Biden says ‘Absolutely’ Defund Police (Video)
- Coward: Joe Biden Flees FEMA Press Conference when asked about Afghanistan (Video)
- Mike Pompeo: Biden Ignored Trump’s Strategy to Leave Afghanistan (Video)
- U.S. Mainstream Media Journalists Trapped in Afghanistan Beg Biden for Help (Video)
- Staged Camp David Photos? Biden’s Mic is Off & Time Discrepancy – White House Ignores Questions
- WARNING: Biden Reveals Amnesty Inserted into Budget Bill to ‘Get Around’ Filibuster (Watch)
- Media Blackout: Ilhan Omar Brags at Global Communist Meeting – Biden is Giving Us Everything We Want (Video)