Travel agencies offer trips to Europeans to get vaccinated after supplies of the Chinese coronavirus vaccine” is insufficient to meet the demands in Germany and other European countries. People anxious to be injected are spending large sums of money to travel to Moscow to be injected with the highly controversial Russian government-created coronavirus “vaccine” Sputnik V.
The Russian government, which recently struck deals with multiple Chinese firms to manufacture their vaccine, also released ads encouraging travelers to come to Russia to get vaccinated.
On Twitter, the vaccine’s official Twitter account wrote “Sputnik V vaccination in Russia! Who’s on board?” posting a photograph of people next to a plane with Sputnik written on it.
Despite the injection not being approved in the European Union, Travel agencies across Europe offer many different options for people seeking vaccine vacations.
German travel agency Fit Reisen (or “Fit Travel”) began offering vaccine vacations in February this year. To be fully vaccinated, two trips to Russia are required, costing reportedly between €1,200-3,000 ($1,400-3,500). An interpreter, doctor, and the vaccine cost extra and are not included in the base cost of the trip.
Germany’s Azuro travel agency, which also offers vaccination vacations, stated that everyone felt comfortable and at ease during the process and has a waiting list of approximately 500 people wanting to fly to Russia.
The Austrian company Impfreisen.at offers nonbinding pre-bookings for a variety of all-inclusive vacation travel packages with “guaranteed access to the coronavirus vaccination.”
“It is highly regrettable,” the company says on its website, “and detrimental to all of us that the European Union failed to provide sufficient vaccines for all Europeans at the right time.”
According to Travel Inside Magazine, people who don’t want to wait for their shots in Switzerland also travel to Russia to get inoculated. The Norwegian travel agency, World Visitor, is recruiting people from Switzerland, among others, to get Sputnik V vaccines in Moscow.
The agency offers two options: the agency will fly people to Moscow twice to get injected at the airport. This way, no visa is needed to enter Russia. In between injections, travelers stay in Istanbul.
The second option includes flying to Moscow twice, staying for four days each time, and having the vaccine administered in a local hospital.
Several different governments are organizing vaccination tourism initiatives. The Serbian government, Cuba, and several other countries are trying to also cash in on the millions of people wanting to receive a gene-altering mRNA injection to “treat” a virus 99.8% of people will survive.
Watch the following RT France news report translated by RAIR Foundation USA:
Trials for this brand new technology, properly called the mRNA gene therapy device, will not end until 2023. Only after the proper trial can medical safety agencies give their stamps of approval on these devices. Until then, all who take it are part of the largest medical experiment in the history of the world.
New data from America’s center for disease control (CDC) already show that the mRNA device is significantly more dangerous than a flu shot.
Governments and businesses make huge profits, frightening people into taking rushed, untested, and unapproved “vaccines” made using unprecedented technology – with no legal recourse should it do them harm.
Read more of RAIR’s coverage on coronavirus vaccines
- WARNING: EU Medical Chief Pushing Fatal AstraZeneca Vaccine Exposed as Pharma Lobbyist (Video)
- BEWARE: Disgraced Lincoln Project Unites with Left-Wing Group to Coerce Conservatives to Take Vaccine (Watch)
- Vaccine Coercion: Racist Democrats Target Pregnant Black Christian Women (Watch)
- Warning: Young Women Experience Highest Blood Clot Risk from Leading Vaccines
- WARNING: Left-Wing Fights To Morph Pandemic Lockdowns into Climate Lockdowns
- COVID PLOT: Gay Man Who Fled Venezuela Warns Communists Are Taking Over Canada (Video)
- Breaking: Famous Doctor Develops Safe Vaccine Against COVID; Germany Prosecutes Him (Video)
- BEWARE: Biden Targets ‘Vaccine Deniers;’ Smears Trump
- 5 Questions To Answer Before You Get the Coronavirus Vaccine
- Virologist Sucharit Bhakdi: ‘Healthy People Aren’t Dangerous’ but the Vaccine IS (Video)
- Netherlands Vaccine Propaganda: ‘Until We Are All Vaccinated – Wait To Get Pregnant’ (Video)
- ALERT: Socialist Spain Keeps Register of Vaccine Refusers – 27 Countries Receive List of Names
- Dire Warning: Prominent Virologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi Exposes ‘Major Risks’ of Gene-Altering Vaccine (Video)
- BREAKING: Left-Wing ‘Trusted News Initiative’ will Ban Posts Challenging Coronavirus Vaccine (Plot Exposed)
- WARNING: Renowned Virologist Sucharit Bhakdi Warns Against Hastily Created Gene-Altering Coronavirus Vaccine (video)
- ALERT: Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccinations Coming to Spain (Video)
- Merkel Releases Ultimatum: Get Vaccinated or Be Banished (Video)
Vaccine tourism, a new trend for the spring/summer season in 2021. Some travel agencies offer their clients trips to Russia. For €1600, they organize a four-day trip to Moscow, during which tourists will be injected with a dose of the vaccine Sputnik V each time. Everything is arranged, including a guide who brings the tourists to the vaccination center and an interpreter during the medical appointment. On Thursday, 80 German tourists did not hesitate to take off for Moscow. I wanted to get the vaccine before I would be able to get it in Germany. Being only 19 years old means I would receive it far too late. My father is a patient at risk. I’m doing it for him and because I want to protect my family. I don’t want to bring the virus home. In Germany, currently only 6% of the population is fully vaccinated. I would probably get my turn at the end of the year and I don’t want to wait that long. I considered other options, for instance Serbia, Israel, Iraq and the United States. For various reason those didn’t work out, and after considering all the possible options, this was being offered for the first time. After receiving a first injection this Friday, German tourists will make the second trip in three weeks to complete their vaccination. Russia is not the only destination favored by tour operators offering their vaccination trips. Due to difficulties getting their population vaccinated, more and more Europeans are inquiring about it, much to the surprise of the tourism professionals in this niche market. Our primary market was only Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and we didn’t even consider the rest of Europe. Journalists reported on our vaccination trips. Afterwards, the German press released articles abroad in English and Russian. From then on it became a topic all over Europe. Now we’re in the press in Portugal, Greece, Spain, and France. We really did not expect this; it’s far beyond what we could have dreamed. Vaccination tourism is even being organized at the initiative of some governments. The Serbian government, for example, has proposed to vaccinate foreign nationals staying in the country with Sputnik V. This strategy is also being considered by Cuba once its vaccine is operational.