Migrants vow to colonize the French and threaten to decapitate presidential candidate Eric Zemmour during live street interviews. The concept of the “Great Replacement,” theorized by the author Renaud Camus since 2010, is flourishing in France’s political arena: it is the subject of the upcoming presidential campaign, introduced by Eric Zemmour.
Camus first coined the phrase in his 2010 book ‘The Great Replacement.’ He argues that people from civilizations alien to Europe are demographically replacing the indigenous French population.
The popular Zemmour has stirred up a lot of controversy in France by running for president in the 2022 federal elections and doing incredibly well in political polls. Unlike most talking heads in French politics, Mr. Zemmour is unabashed in his discussion of the colonization of Western Europe by Islamic immigrants from North Africa and the Middle East.
The term Great Replacement was deemed “racist” and “conspiratorial” by the left-wing media. However, raw demographic data supports the replacement of the French by immigrant populations isn’t just taking place in France but can be seen throughout most of the western world.
Watch the following street interviews with migrants who offer their opinions on France, Eric Zemmour, and the Great Replacement:
Past articles on Eric Zemmour by RAIR:
- Eric Zemmour on the Great Replacement: ‘The French are Being Expropriated from Their Country’ (Video)
- France’s Eric Zemmour: ‘We Have to Stop Saying This Has Nothing to Do with Islam’ (Videos)
- Eric Zemmour: ‘Pope Francis is an Enemy of Europe – He transformed the Vatican into an NGO’ (Video)
- ‘We know who the Savagery comes from’ despite Media Cover-Up
- France’s Eric Zemmour: Global Riots Not Spontaneous – They are a Carefully Coordinated War on the West (WATCH)
- Eric Zemmour: France’s No-Go Zones Must Be ‘Reconquered By Force’ (Must Watch)
- France’s Éric Zemmour: ‘Why is Europe so easily willing to give up our individual freedoms?’
- RAIR Exclusive: Watch Translated Video of Eric Zemmour’s Speech That Led To Blasphemy Criminal Investigation
- Zemmour on COVID-19: ‘Immigrant neighborhoods started to revolt – there is already looting in the supermarkets’ (WATCH)