Patrick Moore, who has a PhD in Ecology, has always been passionate about the environment. As a co-founder of Greenpeace, he was intimately involved in many of their early successful campaigns.
Moore, a director of the CO2 Coalition and a senior fellow at The Heartland Institute, is keenly qualified to detect when an ideological hijacking is taking place, as he experienced it within his own organization.
In an exclusive interview with RAIR Foundation USA, Patrick Moore, author of Fake Invisible Catastrophes and Threats of Doom, explained that there is a “herd mentality” being developed globally. By “using the words of science,” Moore explained, people are being convinced that there is a looming “climate catastrophe”.
“totalitarianism and dictatorship are lurking all around the world now… We have a really scary situation now where [we are experiencing] a kind of herd mentality, which is not based on reason, or logic, or science is using the words of science to convince people that we have a ‘climate catastrophe’ or a ‘climate emergency’ or some other apocalypse-type language.”
The exploitation of science for totalitarian ends is part of the “left wing” ideology to have the need to “control the whole world and everybody in it”. In contrast, “people on the right are interested in individual liberty,” he explained.
But it’s “obvious” that the apocalyptic predictions are “not true,” Moore says. “All you have to do is study the history of weather and they history of the Earth’s climate to know that what’s happening today is so not out of the ordinary…”
Moore explained that life has persisted on Earth throughout it’s history and despite the alarmism, “[T]he climate of the planet Earth has not changed in any meaningful way in the last 50 to 100 years.”
Moore also pointed out that like tyrannical coronavirus measures, the countries most impacted by the fake global warming agenda are in the West.
Watch the interview here:
Read Selected Articles at RAIR Foundation
- Threat: Left-Wing Groups Plan ‘Civil Disobedience’ to Ban ‘Fossil Fuels’ – Oct. 11-15 at White House (Video)
- Media Blackout: 500 Climate Scientists Invite Alarmists to Open Debate
- Sneak Attack: Biden Team to Use Deceptive Tactic to Pass Amnesty, Global Warming & Single Payer Agenda
- Another Biden Lie: Global Warming is Causing Indonesia to Sink (Video)
- Thank Socialism for California Fires; and for Burying the Potential Hazard of Solar Panels
- WARNING: Joe Biden’s Climate Plan Will Drastically Change American Lives – Why is he Hiding it?
- No, the Australian Bushfires are not caused by Manmade Global Warming
- No, Venice is not flooding due to Global Warming
- WATCH: Greta Thunberg’s Ally ‘Extinction Rebellion’ warns of ‘Mass Starvation in the Next Ten Years’ (video)
- Meet Lorenzo Fioramonti: The Dangerous Neo-Malthusian Salvini-Hater Imposing Fake Global Warming Studies on Italian School Children
- RAIR Interview: Canadian University Forces Students To Push Man Made Global Warming or Fail!
- Communist Lies: Anti-Science Kamala Harris – Climate Change Hurts Areas Impacted Most by ‘Gender Inequality’
- Warning! Greta Thunberg’s Ally ‘Extinction Rebellion’ plans week long blockades across Europe
- Exposed: Antifa and Greta Thunberg’s ‘Fridays For Future’ Working Together (Watch)
Lucy to Charlie Brown: “Liberal scientist can prove that climate change is real”.
Charlie Brown to Lucy: “They can’t even tell the difference between boys and girls”.
An excellent interview with a man who has used his mind properly, knowing of the larger picture regarding climate change.
The entire solar system is changing when you follow NASA’s reports. And something else is happening.
Indigenous people have left prophecies that reflect on these present times. The Hopi speak of “The Shift of the Ages”. The ancient Mayans speak of “The transformation of matter”, starting with the Harmonic Convergence in the year 1987. The wellknown Mayan prophecy “The end of time” is perceived as a literal event that implies the end of the world. While it’s meant as “The end of time as we know it” Keep that in mind, please, for the perception of time is subjective, related to our consciousness, and our perception of the reality we find ourseelves in.
For those who know of the Precession of the Equinoxes, and the esoteric knowledge of celestial constellations and their movements, there’s a deeper layer in our present reality, impacting the present world events.
To me, it’s clear that an old system is breaking down, rather an implosion in silence. For when it’s in the realm of consciousness where the root can be found of transformation, that space knows no noise, only presence.
To me, that’s where the eye of the storm is found also, see what I mean? Where we observe without being disturbed by the impact of external world events, and our instinctive reactions and drives aren’t ruling our choices.
All what I’ve written down here, may be abacadabra to some who read it, and to others it may be read with recognition, perceived in resonance with where they are with themselves.
One thing connects us all on equal terms, and that’s this: We are a work in progress 😉