An army of over 2,000 migrants staged an attack on Friday at 6:40 am on Melilla’s border fence in Spain. They used shears to break through the gate to the border control and then jumped through the roof to enter the city. Spanish officers deployed to the Chinatown border were injured fighting off the “perfectly organized and violent” group of sub-Saharans illegals.
This was the first massive assault by migrants trying to enter Melilla since last March, when Spain and Morocco ended the diplomatic crisis that had been going on for eight months.
According to the first reports, 500 of the 2,000 illegal were able to enter the city by breaking through the access gate that connects the Chinatown border post. This point of entry has not been attacked before, causing security forces to be caught by surprise.
Another group of about 200 illegals managed to enter the city through another area; however, security forces were able to contain them. Nevertheless, the National Police and the Civil Guard officer were viciously attacked by the migrant soldiers and injured due to the violence.
There were 106 people injured, specifically 49 Civil Guard agents and 57 illegals, of whom three had to be taken to hospital.
Moroccan Officers Also Injured
On the Moroccan side of the border, 120 agents were injured, preventing hundreds of dangerous migrants from carrying out another attack on the fence. One of the agents had to be admitted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in the Moroccan city of Nador.
According to the latest information, during the border assault, 18 migrants died trying to jump the fence. Many of the deceased were trapped while trying to force their way into Spain, while several dozen are in serious condition.
Likewise, this same group of around 500 migrants tried to break through the cordon of Moroccan police forces in the early hours of Saturday morning. During this incursion, 100 Moroccan police officers were injured.
Sánchez highlights “the close collaboration” with Morocco.
Spain’s open borders president, Pedro Sánchez, thanked the Spanish Security Forces and Morocco for their collaboration in preventing a larger invasion. In addition, he has highlighted the “need to have the best relations and close collaboration” with this neighboring country in the fight against irregular immigration.
“On behalf of the Government of Spain, I would like to thank the extraordinary collaboration we are having with the Moroccan government, which demonstrates the need for the best relations and close collaboration. Also, in matters of the Interior and the fight against irregular immigration which, unfortunately, has been suffered today in the autonomous city of Melilla”, he said at a press conference in Brussels, where he participated in the European Council.
Open Borders Spain
Instead of Spain’s socialist-led government immediately deporting the illegals, they transferred them to the Centre for the Temporary Stay of Immigrants (CETI). Unfortunately, most CETI centers are overrun and unable to handle the capacity of illegals pouring into Spain. The situation has only been exacerbated by Covid, which has pushed the migrant reception systems to a dangerous breaking point.
The first illegals to penetrate Spain arrive at the CETI and are greeted by their fellow soldiers with joy and celebration:
Many of the migrants who were captured are of Sudanese nationality and came from nearby forests where they were congregating in recent days to carry out a massive entry into the Spanish city.
Melilla has seen many violent attacks and incidents over the last several years. Thousands of often dangerous migrants each year try to scale Melilla’s border fence and invade Spain’s shores, hoping they won’t be returned and get asylum.
There is no negative consequence for migrants trying to make their way to Spain. Once they scale the border wall and invade the country, they are handed food, clothing, money, and shelter. Under Spain’s Socialist-led government, all asylum applications must be considered. Those denied asylums are rarely deported and instead make their way to the other 26 European Union states.
Vox Fighting To Protest Spain’s Borders
Last summer, the president of Spain’s conservative party Vox, Santiago Abascal, visited Hungary to meet with Fidesz’s leader and Prime minister, Viktor Orbán, in Budapest. The two leaders came together to address Europe’s “migratory invasion.” Abascal was in Europe seeking knowledge and cooperation with other parties who believe that “protecting their borders is key for our future.”
“We patriots have to be united in the face of the multicultural policies of the European Union: massive and illegal immigration, the Islamization of Europe, and the abandonment of common roots,” explained Abascal.
The Vox leader expressed his concern to Orbán about the migrant invasion in Ceuta and Melilla, where tens of thousands of illegals sent by Morocco continue to invade their shores.
There is no negative consequence for migrants trying to make their way to Spain. Once they scale the border wall and invade the country, they are handed food, clothing, money, and shelter. The European Union (EU) forces its 27 member states to accept all asylum applications despite the country’s overwhelmed and financially depleted systems,
“Rejections are illegal. Not everyone has the right to asylum, but everyone has the right to be treated according to our values. When people apply for asylum in the EU, they appeal to European values. And we must honor that appeal.”
Those few migrants denied asylum are rarely deported and instead make their way to the other 26 European Union states. Spain’s Socialist-led government has been happy to oblige the EU’s rules. In contrast, the Hungarian government had refused to sacrifice their country by following the EU’s demands.
The only hope to stop Spain’s “migratory invasion” is the conservative VOX Party. They are the “Make Spain Great Again Party,” which defends traditional Spanish values, borders and has a Trump-like “Spain First” message. Despite the attacks by the radical left and the media that the Vox Party faces, they continue to address the threats of Islam and illegal migration to Spain. Read more about the VOX Party and the violence caused by the migration crisis below:
- Spain Under Attack: 2,700 Migrants Invade Spanish Enclave of Ceuta, New Record (Update: 5,000 in 24hrs)
- Spain At War: Migrants Storm Border Fence, Overpower Guards (Video)
- VOX Slams EU Migrant Invasion: Choose ‘Civilization or Barbarism, Globalism or Homeland’ (Video)
- Spain: VOX Wins Big in Catalan Elections Despite Leftist and Islamic War To Stop Them (Video)
- Spain Under Attack: Military-Aged Migrants Infected With Coronavirus Storm Border Fence (Video)
- Vox Party Slams Congress: Citizens will Not allow Spain to be converted into ‘Multicultural Dung Heaps’ (Watch)
- Vox Party Slams Congress: Citizens Will Not Allow Spain To Be Converted Into ‘multicultural Dung Heaps’ (Watch)
- Terror Attack in Spain: ‘Refugees’ Ambush and Beat VOX’s Rubén Pulido outside his Home (Watch)
- Patriots Protect Christopher Columbus Statue in Spain: ‘We are Here to Defend Our History’ (Watch) Spain’s Populist VOX Party Kicks Off Campaign With Trump Like Crowds!
- RAIR Exclusive Videos: Spain’s Trump – VOX Party’s Santiago Abascal!
- Spain’s VOX Leader Santiago Abascal Electrifies Italian Audience & Joins Forces With Salvini, Orbán & Meloni! (VIDEO)
- COVID-19 Protests Erupt: Spanish Politician Demands Citizens have the Right To Fight ‘Dictatorial’ Restrictions (Watch)
- Selective Enforcement: Spanish Police Raid Legal Christian Mass Yet Allow Illegal Islamic Gatherings (Watch)
- ‘I’m Going to Kill You’ – Machete Waving Jihadi Threatened an ‘Allahu Akbar’ Christmas in Spain (Video)
- Spain: Military-aged ‘invaders’ Riot, Attack Police With ‘knives And Paving Stones’
- Spain: Military-aged Migrants Infected With Coronavirus Storm Border Fence And Coasts (Watch)
- Spain: Jihad Terrorist Attack Thwarted In Barcelona – Two Algerians Arrested (Watch)
- Patriots Protect Christopher Columbus Statue In Spain: ‘we Are Here To Defend Our History’ (Watch)
- Spain: Hundreds Of Tunisian Migrants Protest Their Deportations And Demand They Have The Right To Stay (Watch)
- Provocation In Spain: Muslims Allowed To Break Quarantine And Blast Call To Prayer From Historic Catholic Cathedral (Watch)
- Spain: Afghan Migrants Rape Three American Sisters on New Years Eve (Video)
- Breaking: While Spain Endures Nationwide Lockdown, Hundreds Of Military-aged Migrants Storm Border Fence (Watch)
- Spain: Afghan Migrants Rape Three American Sisters On New Years Eve (Video)
- Kamikaze Van Attack In Spain: 52 Illegal Migrants Violently Crash Into Border Gate!
- Mafia Is Capitalizing On Spain’s Migrant Invasion!
- Spanish Ngo Boats Are Dumping Even More Illegals Into Spain
- RAIR Exclusive Video: Over 150 Migrants Storm Through Spain’s Ceuta Enclave Fence!
- Covid-19 Protests Erupt: Spanish Politician Demands Citizens Have The Right To Fight ‘dictatorial’ Restrictions (Watch)