Today marks the sixth anniversary of the day Department of Homeland Security (DHS) whistleblower Philip Haney was found dead outside his vehicle on a remote stretch of California highway three miles from his home. RAIR Foundation USA compiled a brief timeline of events surrounding Mr. Haney’s tragic death below.
Mr. Haney, who was reportedly in talks with the Trump administration to return to duty after being shoved out during the Obama administration for connecting too many dots between mosques and Islamic terror attacks, was killed via firearm (to the chest, according to several sources), but Americans still do not know if his death was the result of suicide or murder.
As reported at RAIR Foundation USA, the Amador County Sheriff’s office has been tight-lipped on their investigation, which is being held in conjunction with the highly-politicized Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), who confiscated Mr. Haney’s personal items, including his RV. A firearm was found at the scene.
As previously observed, Philip Haney, a founding member of DHS, may have had information that would implicate the FBI, which adds to concerns that the FBI has a conflict of interest in conducting the investigation into his death.
A Limited Timeline:
- October 2019: Philip Haney met with Enemies Within: The Church Director Judd Saul and Pastor Carey Gordon. Both men confirmed (individually) to RAIR that Mr. Haney “stated directly that he would never kill himself.”
- November 11, 2019: Philip Haney told the Washington Examiner that the “hyper-organized archive” sequel to his book “See Something, Say Nothing” was to be “ready by early-to mid-Spring of 2020.” The Book was to be titled “The National Security Meltdown.”
- February 21, 2020: Philip Haney’s body was found by law enforcement.
- February 22, 2020: The Amador County Sheriff’s office put out a press release stating in part that Mr. Haney “appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound.” The initial press release led to media reports that Mr. Haney committed suicide.
- February 24, 2020: The Amador County Sheriff’s office deleted the original press release, claiming “there was misinformation immediately being put out that we have determined Mr. Haney’s death to be a suicide.” They revealed that they “reached out” to the FBI and that an investigation was ongoing.
- February 26, 2020: Amador County Sheriff / Coroner Martin Ryan released a three minute video stating that the investigation is ongoing and they are being “inundated nationally” with questions about Mr. Haney but they could not comment at that time.
- July 23, 2020: A local report claimed that officials “expect FBI reports and analysis within the next few weeks and hope to complete their review shortly thereafter, comparing it with the information they have gathered from their own case investigation.”
For those unfamiliar with Mr. Philip Haney, the below segment on Sean Hannity’s show on Fox offers a very good short overview:
More videos and information can be found at RAIR Foundation USA.
Hopefully, the investigation will become more transparent in coming days. It is this author’s fervent hope that Mr. Haney’s life’s work will not be lost forever as it is currently in possession of the FBI.