A 50-year-old Moroccan citizen was arrested earlier this month for alleged terrorist activities in support of the terror group ISIS. The unidentified man was captured after his recruitment activities online were discovered by officials, who should be commended for their efforts at thwarting potential terror attacks against the citizens of Spain.
According to a local report translated for RAIR Foundation USA, Agents of the Intelligence Service of the Civil Guard and others were able to “detect the activities this person was engaged in via the internet to attract youths and radicalize them.” EuroWeekly reported that a second person was detained after he was found to have been “allegedly radicalized by the recruiter” but was released after providing a statement to authorities.
According to a newspaper in Spain, the ISIS supporter was very careful to stay under the radar, going online to find people he thought may be open to recruit “whom he later redirected to private messaging applications in order to deepen the radicalization processes.”
Earlier this year, yet another radicalized Moroccan citizen who was “linked to Isis for at least four years” was arrested after authorities noted a change in his behavior during the coronavirus lockdowns.
The Effect of Open Borders
Last month, RAIR’s Amy Mek reported that the Deputy of Spain’s Vox party Rocío de Meer, who suffered a physical attack by Antifa that left her bloodied in August, bravely confronted the socialist government of Spain for their open borders policies. The member of the “Make Spain Great Again Party” declared that “Spain is not protecting its sovereignty,” she said. “It is not protecting Spaniards, and it is not protecting the doors and walls of it’s house.”
See RAIR’s list of articles on Spain below the translation.
Many thanks to FouseSquawk for the translation:
Agents of the Intelligence Service of the Civil Guard, with the help of several units of the agency
and Europol, carried out the arrest last Wednesday, October 20, in Altea (Alicante) of a
Moroccan citizen for his alleged terrorist activities as a radicalizer and recruiter on behalf of
the terror group, Daesh (ISIS).
The joint operation allowed the agents to detect the activities this person was engaged in via the
internet to attract youths and radicalize them.
The arrested man is a Moroccan citizen, born in 1970, illegally in Spain, by his own
description a militant of the terrorist organization Daesh.
He spent a large part of his time researching, editing, commenting, and disseminating
material of the terrorist organization.
- Vox Party Slams Congress: Citizens Will Not Allow Spain To Be Converted Into ‘multicultural Dung Heaps’ (Watch)
- Spain: Military-aged ‘invaders’ Riot, Attack Police With ‘knives And Paving Stones’
- Spain: Military-aged Migrants Infected With Coronavirus Storm Border Fence And Coasts (Watch)
- Spain: Jihad Terrorist Attack Thwarted In Barcelona – Two Algerians Arrested (Watch)
- Patriots Protect Christopher Columbus Statue In Spain: ‘we Are Here To Defend Our History’ (Watch)
- Spain: Hundreds Of Tunisian Migrants Protest Their Deportations And Demand They Have The Right To Stay (Watch)
- Provocation In Spain: Muslims Allowed To Break Quarantine And Blast Call To Prayer From Historic Catholic Cathedral (Watch)
- Breaking: While Spain Endures Nationwide Lockdown, Hundreds Of Military-aged Migrants Storm Border Fence (Watch)
- Spain: Afghan Migrants Rape Three American Sisters On New Years Eve (Video)
- Kamikaze Van Attack In Spain: 52 Illegal Migrants Violently Crash Into Border Gate!
- Mafia Is Capitalizing On Spain’s Migrant Invasion!
- Spain’s Populist Vox Party Kicks Off Campaign With Trump Like Crowds!
- Spain’s Vox Leader Santiago Abascal Electrifies Italian Audience & Joins Forces With Salvini, Orbán & Meloni! (Video)
- Spanish Ngo Boats Are Dumping Even More Illegals Into Spain
- RAIR Exclusive Videos: Spain’s Trump – Vox Party’s Santiago Abascal!
- RAIR Exclusive Video: Over 150 Migrants Storm Through Spain’s Ceuta Enclave Fence!
- Covid-19 Protests Erupt: Spanish Politician Demands Citizens Have The Right To Fight ‘dictatorial’ Restrictions (Watch)
- Selective Enforcement: Spanish Police Raid Legal Christian Mass Yet Allow Illegal Islamic Gatherings (Watch)