Fresh off of his Qur’an-burning protests last weekend in Sweden, The Danish-Swedish politician Rasmus Paludan began his Qur’an-burning tour in Denmark. Paludan burned a Qur’an outside a mosque, the Turkish Embassy, and the Russian Embassy on Friday afternoon.
Qur’an burnings at Mosques
Paludan, surrounded by police officers for his protection, first burned a Qur’an at the Sunni Muslim Tauba Mosque in Copenhagen. The mosque tried to down out the politician with loudspeakers blasting “Allahu Akbar.”
However, one mosque is not enough, so now we go to the “evil Iranian regime” Imam Ali mosque and burn the Qur’an there too, said Paludan outside the Tauba mosque in Copenhagen:
Qur’an burning at Turkish Embassy
Then at 2 p.m., Paludan proceeded to the Turkish Embassy in Denmark, where he burned another Qur’an.
Paludan will burn a Qur’an every week outside the Turkish embassy in Copenhagen as long as President Recep Erdogan blocks Sweden’s NATO membership, said the politician.
The politician has stated that when Sweden is admitted to NATO, he will never burn a Qur’an in front of the Turkish embassy again. It’s Erdogan’s fault. He can stop the Qur’an burnings in front of Turkish embassies whenever he wants. He needs to let Sweden into NATO, explains Paludan.
After Paludan’s demonstration last week in Sweden, various Islamic governments and thousands of Muslims erupted with diplomatic threats, Allahu Akbar marches, and demands for deadly punishments. Turkey’s President even announced it would say no to Sweden’s NATO application. However, Erdoğan and Muslim leaders’ reaction is part of a much larger plan to have the West submit to Islamic laws.
Qur’an burning at Russian Embassy
Around 4 p.m., he burned a Qu’ran outside the Russian Embassy in protest against Chechnya’s Muslim dictator Ramzan Kadyrov (also known as Vladimir Putin’s dog) and UFC fighter Khamzat Chimaev who expressed their anger and outrage over Paludan’s demonstrations.
Paludan explains that Kadyrov is not allowed to decide whether “I can burn the Qur’an in Denmark.” However, he does expect that the Q’ran burnings will anger many Muslims in Russia. “I suppose that Chechens will be angry,” Paludan stated.
Another Chechen that Paludan has caught the attention of is the UFC star Khamzat Chimaev. The fighter is close friends with the Kadyrov. Chimaev has been granted asylum in Sweden, despite or perhaps thanks to his close ties to the Russian regime.
It is very strange. I don’t understand how he can get asylum, said Paludan to the Swedish media outlet, Samnytt.
Chimaev has claimed in posts on Instagram that Paludan is a terrorist because he burns the Qur’an. Accusations that Paludan denies.
He is one of the one to two million who have no business in Sweden, says Paludan about the Chechen UFC star.
Read more of RAIR’s coverage on Rasmus Paludan:
- Islamic Scheme: Muslim Leaders Capitalize on Quran Burning in Sweden, Pressures West to Adopt Blasphemy Laws
- President of Turkic World Youth Council: ‘If I Catch this Rascal who Burned the Quran, I will Burn Him Alive’ (Video)
- Muslims Erupts After Qur’an Burning: Turkey Rejects Sweden’s NATO Membership Unless It Submits to Islamic Blasphemy Laws
- Exclusive Interview: Politician Rasmus Paludan On Why He Burns Qur’ans and Sweden Went Up in Flames (Watch)
- Danish Politician Rasmus Paludan Fights Back: Sues Sweden Over His Unconstitutional Ban (Watch)
- WATCH: Danish Politician Rasmus Paludan put on Al-Qaeda Hit List (Exclusive Interview)
- Head Of Danish Political Party Rasmus Paludan Savagely Attacked By Muslims Yet Arrested For ‘Racism’ (Exclusive Interview)
- Sharia Denmark: Head of Political Party Rasmus Paludan Heads to Prison for Crime of ‘Racism’ (Watch)
- Quran Riots in Sweden: Islamic Migrants Violently Seize Control As Police Retreat (UPDATE: 3 Rioters Shot)
- Prime Minister of Pakistan: ‘The Day Will Come when Westerners Think Twice before Disrespecting the Prophet’
The west is controlled by the Islamic states and Christians who stood up for their faith are living in fears. The west people should know that your politicians sold you for the Nation of Islam after Obama came in power . I am not against any religion but tell me ,if there is a church in those Islamic states. You can’t even live having a Christian name unless you give them a Muslim name.
Talk about a double standard. A politian burns the book to make a political point.
He gets police protection. A citizen burns the same book and is branded a racist by that government. The citizen, without police protection most likely gets beated to a pulp or worse.
Sweden should remain neutral like they’ve been throughout European conflicts. joining NATO is a waste of money and just plants a big target on Sweden. In fact after the Soviet Union collapsed NATO itself ceased to have any purpose at all.
He won’t be long for this world.
Rasmus Paludan has courage and more power to him. Until Christians stand up to that segment of Muslims who demand the installment of Sharia Law over them, they will never be free of these cowardly terrorists.
BURN ALL QURANS AND DEMOLISH ALL MOSQUES WITHIN CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES.
QURANS AND MOSQUES MUST BE BANNED IN EVERY CHRISTIAN COUNTRY!