The Washington Post, CNN, the AP, NPR and many other mainstream outlets picked up a local news story claiming that a man named Ray DeMonia, 73, tragically died on September 1, 2021 after 43 hospitals denied him treatment because they were swamped with evil, selfish unvaccinated coronavirus patients.
Incidentally, if Alabama wants to reduce their hospitalizations for the coronavirus, they should be more like Florida and offer monoclonal antibody treatments on a large scale to those who test positive for the coronavirus or have been exposed to someone who tested positive. Inexplicably, the federal government is currently withholding monoclonal antibodies from Alabama.
The story about Mr. Ray DeMonia is ludicrous on it’s face, but that has not stopped the mainstream media from regurgitating it. The story was based on an obituary, where family members made the claim about being turned down by 43 hospitals and instructed the public to get vaccinated “in honor of Ray:”
“In honor of Ray, please get vaccinated if you have not, in an effort to free up resources for non COVID related emergencies. Due to COVID 19, CRMC emergency staff contacted 43 hospitals in 3 states in search of a Cardiac ICU bed and finally located one in Meridian, MS. He would not want any other family to go through what his did.”
“CRMC emergency staff” is a reference is to Cullman Regional Medical Center, who explicitly stated that they were not equipped to assist Ray DeMonia’s medical condition, but evidently found him a hospital that could. The situation had nothing to do with the coronavirus or swamped hospitals.
See the very last paragraph of this NPR article deceptively headlined “A Man Died After Being Turned Away From 43 ICUs At Capacity Due To COVID, Family Says”:
A Cullman Regional Medical Center spokesperson, who declined to give specifics of Ray DeMonia’s case, citing privacy concerns, confirmed to NPR that he was transferred from the hospital but said the reason was that he required ‘a higher level of specialized care not available’ there.
According to the Health and Human Services (HHS) tool for tracking hospital admissions, currently 18.68% of Alabama hospital beds are occupied by coronavirus patients. These numbers would drop significantly further if people were exposed to early treatment options.
The mainstream media knows that the coronavirus had nothing to do with the Cullman Regional Medical Center’s inability to treat Mr. Ray DeMonia. But they are pushing the false narrative anyway in a blatant effort to shame people into getting vaccinated.
See selected coverage on coronavirus tyranny:
- Flashback: Officials State that the Federal Government Cannot Impose a Vaccine Mandate (Video)
- Medical Tyranny: Hospitals Refuse Life-Saving Ivermectin – Families Fight for the Lives of their Loved Ones (Video)
- Exposed: CDC Rushed to Change Definition of ‘Vaccination’ After Israel Study Touts Natural Immunity over Vaccine
- UPDATE: Woman Loses Battle Against Ohio Hospital to Keep her Dying Husband on Ivermectin (Video)
- BAM: Famous Doctor Exposes FDA Ivermectin Lies
- BREAKING: FDA Leaders Quit After Democrat Pressure to Approve Booster Shots & Vaccines for Children
- Bombshell: Nobel Prize Winner Reveals – Covid Vaccine is ‘Creating Variants’
- Indoctrination: Teacher Exposed Tormenting Unmasked Children with Propaganda Video (Watch)
- Beware: Biden Targets Parents – Uses Taxpayer Dollars to Push Vaccine & Mask Propaganda (Video)
- Disinformation: Jen Psaki Falsely Refers to Covid Vaccines as ‘Approved’ (Videos)
- War on Free Speech: Indivisible Trains Digital Army to Target ‘Right-Wing Disinformation’
- BEWARE: Disgraced Lincoln Project Unites with Left-Wing Group to Coerce Conservatives to Take the Vaccine (Watch)
- WARNING: Globalists Launch War on Doctors Who Question State Vaccination and Coronavirus Narratives (Video)
- BREAKING: Left-Wing ‘Trusted News Initiative’ will Ban Posts Challenging Coronavirus Vaccine (Plot Exposed)
EVERY TIME THEY LIE IT IS JUST ANOTHER REASON TO NOT GET VACCINATED WITH THIS POISON FAKE SHOT.