UPDATE: A judge rules against Julie Smith, who has been fighting to keep her husband on Ivermectin. Jeffrey Smith, 51, is on a ventilator suffering with the coronavirus.
From a local news outlet:
In his ruling, Judge Michael Oster noted that Dr. Wagshul has never seen Jeffrey Smith and does not have privileges at West Chester Hospital.
More importantly, he noted, not one public health organization, including the FDA, CDC or AMA, supports the use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19….
The hospital released a statement saying in part:
We do not believe that hospitals or clinicians should be ordered to administer medications and/or therapies, especially unproven medications and/or therapies, against medical advice. We are grateful for the judge’s careful consideration and for the judicial process in this matter.
Watch the local report:
West Chester hospital in Cleveland, Ohio is fighting to deny Ivermectin to a coronavirus patient in their care, who is currently on a ventilator. For now, a judge has thwarted their efforts.
The patient, Jeffrey Smith, 51, was prescribed the Ivermectin by Dr. Fred Wagshul, a Pulmonologist & Medical Director of the Lung Center of America, who is not affiliated with West Chester hospital.
Hospital attorney Charles Galvin is quoted as stating that they are under no obligation “to provide a highly controversial medication that is discouraged by the FDA, CDC, AMA, and every credentialed, board-certified, treating physician at the hospital.”
According to West Chester hospital’s “healthcare bot,” “There are several potential treatments for COVID-19 under investigation but none that have been proven.” Evidently, the physicians affiliated with West Chester hospital have zero treatment recommendations for those who contract the coronavirus.
The hospital website declares that “The [coronavirus] vaccine will help put this pandemic behind us,” but what about those who contract the virus?
Despite numerous promising studies touting the use of Ivermectin as a treatment for the coronavirus, the federal government and their allies insist on trashing the drug as a “horse dewormer.”
A viral tweet from the FDA mocks the use of Ivermectin, implying that it is for horses and cows.
However, the FDA’s own website states:
The FDA has not reviewed data to support use of ivermectin in COVID-19 patients to treat or to prevent COVID-19; however, some initial research is underway.
A sleight of hand often used is the deceptive claim that taking large doses of Ivermectin is dangerous. Those making that claim never say that Ivermectin is dangerous as prescribed by a physician. Taking large doses of Tylenol, for example, is also dangerous.
Consider the wording of this Tweet:
The West Chester Hospital patient’s wife Julie Smith was quoted, tragically, as speaking about Ivermectin as giving her “hope”:
“It gave me hope that there was something we could try,” she said. “I didn’t want to just sit there and let him die.”
The sanctity of the doctor/patient relationship has been intensely degraded during the coronavirus pandemic.
Watch a local report on the Ohio case:
Read more on the left’s obsession with silencing dissent related to the coronavirus:
- BAM: Famous Doctor Exposes FDA Ivermectin Lies
- BREAKING: FDA Leaders Quit After Democrat Pressure to Approve Booster Shots & Vaccines for Children
- Indoctrination: Teacher Exposed Tormenting Unmasked Children with Propaganda Video (Watch)
- Beware: Biden Targets Parents – Uses Taxpayer Dollars to Push Vaccine & Mask Propaganda (Video)
- Disinformation: Jen Psaki Falsely Refers to Covid Vaccines as ‘Approved’ (Videos)
- War on Free Speech: Indivisible Trains Digital Army to Target ‘Right-Wing Disinformation’
- BEWARE: Disgraced Lincoln Project Unites with Left-Wing Group to Coerce Conservatives to Take the Vaccine (Watch)
- WARNING: Globalists Launch War on Doctors Who Question State Vaccination and Coronavirus Narratives (Video)
- BREAKING: Left-Wing ‘Trusted News Initiative’ will Ban Posts Challenging Coronavirus Vaccine (Plot Exposed)