As Spain is reporting increasing numbers of confirmed Chinese Coronavirus cases, regional and local governments are implementing more restrictions which are crushing the embattled tourism industry and pressuring citizens to receive the gene-altering mRNA injection mislabelled as a “vaccination”. Meanwhile, more Illegal migrants, many infected with the virus, continue their assault on the country’s borders and coasts.
In the early hours of Tuesday morning, 150 potentially dangerous migrants stormed Spain’s border fence in Melilla, a Spanish enclave in North Africa bordering Morocco. As the migrants jumped from the fences, they injured a law enforcement official. Despite the best efforts of these civil guards to fend off these dangerous migrants, around eighty-five to ninety managed to enter the city.
Many of the Illegal migrants that violently break into Spain have been shown to be extremely dangerous and often sickly people with values and ambitions that are in staunch opposition to Western values and laws.
Watch the following Spanish news report by FaroTV Melilla,
Melilla has seen many violent attacks and incidents over the last several years. As reported previously by RAIR, each year thousands of dangerous migrants try to scale Melilla’s border fence and invade Spain’s shores in the hopes they won’t be returned and will get asylum. Just recently, migrants infected with coronavirus stormed the border fence and the coast.
The arrival of illegals to Spain in boats has skyrocketed over the past year. Numerous boats are also arriving to the coasts of Almería, Murcia, Granada, and the Canary Islands. In the month of November alone, 8,157 migrants illegally arrived on the Canary Islands. Police and civil guards are “totally overwhelmed”, and are unable to perform their typical day-to-day duties in Almería as the officers are consumed with securing the coast and intercepting the boats carrying illegals.
The coronavirus pandemic has not been an impediment for the mafia, human traffickers, NGO’s and migrants to continue their illegal activities in the Mediterranean. According to Spanish news site, Altavoz des Sucesos, there have been numerous reports of the illegals arriving infected with the coronavirus, which have already triggered outbreaks in Extremadura, Malaga, and Albacete. The migrants have regularly escaped quarantine or are confined for a short period by the government and then released into the Spanish public.
Spain’s migrant holding centers are overrun with illegals trying to make their way to the mainland. The country is overwhelmed by the increasing onslaught of migrant invaders who are brought to Europe by human traffickers. The situation has only been exacerbated by the onset of Coronavirus which has pushed the migrant reception systems to a dangerous breaking point.
Left-wing NGO’s demand that the Spanish government decongest the centers by speeding up migrant transfers to Spain’s mainland and not back to their country of origin where they are legal citizens.
The left-wing government led by Pedro Sánchez, which financially contributes taxpayer money to NGOs, was caught flying migrants to the mainland and distributing them throughout the country without informing local officials. A police union and local officials denounced the transfer which puts their communities and officers in greater danger. Despite video evidence the Spain’s socialist government denies the allegations,
Watch the following news report by RTVE Noticias,
There is no negative consequence for migrants trying to make their way to Spain. Once they scale the border wall and invade the country, they are handed food, clothing, money and given shelter. Under Spain’s Socialist-led government, all asylum applications must be considered. Those denied asylum are rarely deported and instead make their way to the other 26 European Union states.
As reported previously at RAIR, by 2050, “twenty percent of the European population will be Muslim due to Western Europe’s pursuit of multiculturalism and mass migration.” In Belgium, one third of the country’s population is of foreign origin, in Brussels Belgians are already the minority.
The only hope to stop Spain’s “migratory invasion” and the quickly changing demographic is the VOX Party. They are the “Make Spain Great Again Party,” who defends traditional Spanish values, borders, and has a Trump-like “Spain First” message. Despite the attacks by the radical left and the media that the Vox Party faces, they continue to address the threats of Islam and illegal migration to Spain. Read more about the VOX Party and the violence caused by the migration crisis below:
- Vox Party Slams Congress: Citizens will Not allow Spain to be converted into ‘Multicultural Dung Heaps’ (Watch)
- Vox Party Slams Congress: Citizens Will Not Allow Spain To Be Converted Into ‘multicultural Dung Heaps’ (Watch)
- Terror Attack in Spain: ‘Refugees’ Ambush and Beat VOX’s Rubén Pulido outside his Home (Watch)
- Patriots Protect Christopher Columbus Statue in Spain: ‘We are Here to Defend Our History’ (Watch) Spain’s Populist VOX Party Kicks Off Campaign With Trump Like Crowds!
- RAIR Exclusive Videos: Spain’s Trump – VOX Party’s Santiago Abascal!
- Spain’s VOX Leader Santiago Abascal Electrifies Italian Audience & Joins Forces With Salvini, Orbán & Meloni! (VIDEO)
- COVID-19 Protests Erupt: Spanish Politician Demands Citizens have the Right To Fight ‘Dictatorial’ Restrictions (Watch)
- Selective Enforcement: Spanish Police Raid Legal Christian Mass Yet Allow Illegal Islamic Gatherings (Watch)
- ‘I’m Going to Kill You’ – Machete Waving Jihadi Threatened an ‘Allahu Akbar’ Christmas in Spain (Video)
- Spain: Military-aged ‘invaders’ Riot, Attack Police With ‘knives And Paving Stones’
- Spain: Military-aged Migrants Infected With Coronavirus Storm Border Fence And Coasts (Watch)
- Spain: Jihad Terrorist Attack Thwarted In Barcelona – Two Algerians Arrested (Watch)
- Patriots Protect Christopher Columbus Statue In Spain: ‘we Are Here To Defend Our History’ (Watch)
- Spain: Hundreds Of Tunisian Migrants Protest Their Deportations And Demand They Have The Right To Stay (Watch)
- Provocation In Spain: Muslims Allowed To Break Quarantine And Blast Call To Prayer From Historic Catholic Cathedral (Watch)
- Spain: Afghan Migrants Rape Three American Sisters on New Years Eve (Video)
- Breaking: While Spain Endures Nationwide Lockdown, Hundreds Of Military-aged Migrants Storm Border Fence (Watch)
- Spain: Afghan Migrants Rape Three American Sisters On New Years Eve (Video)
- Kamikaze Van Attack In Spain: 52 Illegal Migrants Violently Crash Into Border Gate!
- Mafia Is Capitalizing On Spain’s Migrant Invasion!
- Spanish Ngo Boats Are Dumping Even More Illegals Into Spain
- RAIR Exclusive Video: Over 150 Migrants Storm Through Spain’s Ceuta Enclave Fence!
- Covid-19 Protests Erupt: Spanish Politician Demands Citizens Have The Right To Fight ‘dictatorial’ Restrictions (Watch)
Video Transcripts: thank you to FouseSquawk for the translations:
Around 7:30 in the morning, some 150 sub-Saharan migrants tried to jump the fence at Melilla, and about 85-90 of them succeeded, according to sources in the Civil Guards. In addition, 12 of them were stopped at the border, and another one was transported to the hospital for injuries which are presumed to be due to the fall. Agents assisted him and delivered him to health workers. An officer of the Civil Guard was also slightly injured in the ankle. In the pictures one can see how the people of Melilla saw the group of people who managed to arrive in the city. For the moment, no further details are known.
Following these videos circulated by WhatsApp, the unified police union denounces the government for the transfer of 200 migrants from the Canary Islands to Granada and other locations on the mainland. The mayor accuses the Interior Ministry of shifting the problem from one place to another. Minister Marlaska has relieved part of the situation by sending flights to the mainland and randomly distributing them from there throughout Spain, because they have no idea that today, we don’t know these people who have arrived — where they are, where they have gone, what has been the roadmap. The Vice President of the Andalucía union feels the government has been unfair in not advising of a transfer, of which today a spokesperson for the government said they are unaware. We are unaware of any authorized displacement, transfer of persons who are not in legal status. Government sources claim that the migrants came with their papers in order, and that they paid for the flight from the Canary Islands where they also claim they were given a PCR [Covid test]. But the Office of Spanish Immigration Network of Andalucía does not trust this version, suspecting that the government might be emptying the Islands to avoid saturation there.
I would like to know if there are any translation interpreters needed?
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org – Looking forward to connecting.