In the wake of the important news that Judicial Watch is “demanding police and medical examiner investigations into the death of Ashli Babbitt”, an important aspect of the story needs to be revisited.
The attorney for the Capitol police officer who killed Ashli Babbitt is a hard left partisan activist. Mark E. Schamel has openly justified Black Lives Matter violence, and called for the Department of Justice to “create a massive white nationalist domestic terrorist task force” and “fill the prisons with these people”.
The attorney for Babbitt’s killer – likely David Bailey – is not motivated by justice, but rather a deep-seated hatred for President Donald Trump and his supporters.
The partner at Lowenstein Sandler also represented Igor Danchenko, the Russian national with a criminal history and main source for the discredited Steele Dossier. Schamel, an adjunct professor at George Washington University, has appeared on a several Turkish broadcasts bashing President Trump.
Schamel has referred to Senator Ted Cruz as a “self aggrandizing scumbag,” and declared that “[m]any if not most republicans seem to deny science on climate change and virus transmission and anything that hurts their wallets.”
As reported at RAIR Foundation USA, January 6th was not an “armed insurrection”. Information is being withheld including thousands of hours of video from that day. Some initial video is still available, such as the below video, which shows officers standing by as protestors walk through the building.
While there is no comparison between the riots of 2020 and the events of January 6th, many on the left – including Mark Schamel – excuse leftist violence.
In June, 2020, at the height of the Black Lives Matter and Antifa riots that resulted in dozens of deaths and $2 billion in damage, Mark Schamel tweeted an image of a pregnant woman holding a sign justifying the violence.
The woman’s sign states that she would “burn down the damn city, too” in certain instances echoing leftist narratives of justified killings. “Props to this woman for nailing it,” Schamel said in part. “That kid will be raised right,” he continued.
Unrelenting partisan bias discredits Mark Schamel as being a neutral observer seeking justice.
See RAIR’s coverage of the events that took place on January 6, 2021:
- The Only Person Known to Have Broken a Window on January 6th is a Violent BLM Protestor (Videos)
- Despite Mob Resistance to Arrest, Twitter Says Protest in Iowa Capitol was ‘Peaceful and Legal’ (Video)
- Did Officer David Bailey Kill Ashli Babbitt?
- Who Killed Ashli Babbitt?
- WARNING: Biden Administration Weaponizes Left-wing ‘Research’ to Target Innocent Citizens
- Watch Democrats, Celebrities and Media Call for Insurgency and Violence Against Trump and His Supporters (Video)
- Political Set-up: FBI Hunts Citizens Directed Into The Capitol
- Patriots Stop Antifa from Breaking Windows at the Capitol Building (Video Proof)
- Long List of Times Stacey Abrams and Democrat Leaders Organized Insurgents to Storm State Buildings (Must See)
- Criminal BLM Rioter who Infiltrated Capitol Praised by News as ‘Civil Rights Activist’ (Video)