Today Marks 10 Months Since Whistleblower Phil Haney was Found Dead of a Gunshot Wound to the Chest – Still No Answers!
- Posted by Renee Nal
- On December 21, 2020
- 2 Comments
- Amador County, Amy Mek, Cary Gordon, Department of Homeland Security, DHS, Enemies Within, Enemies Within the Church, FBI, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Haney thumb drive, Judd Saul, Muslim Brotherhood, National Security Meltdown, Pastor Cary Gordon, Phil Haney, Philip Haney, Phillip Haney, RAIR, RAIR Foundation, RAIR Foundation USA
Ten months ago today, whistleblower Phil Haney was found dead after being shot in the chest on February 21, 2020 on a remote stretch of road in Northern California. Mr. Haney was a founding member of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
The Amador County Sheriff’s office referred the case to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) immediately. The highly-politicized FBI appears to have been sitting on this ever since, but not before they impounded his belongings, including his computer, mobile phone and even his trailer, which was at an RV park three miles from where he was found dead.
Phil Haney was working on his second book at the time of his death. The book, “National Security Meltdown” was to be published in the Spring of this year.
Was the FBI implicated in his book?
A Limited Timeline: (reproduced and updated)
- October 2019: Philip Haney met with Enemies Within: The Church Director Judd Saul and Pastor Carey Gordon. Both men confirmed (individually) to RAIR that Mr. Haney “stated directly that he would never kill himself.”
- November 11, 2019: Philip Haney told the Washington Examiner that the “hyper-organized archive” sequel to his book “See Something, Say Nothing” was to be “ready by early-to mid-Spring of 2020.” The Book was to be titled “The National Security Meltdown.”
- February 21, 2020: Philip Haney’s body was found by law enforcement.
- February 22, 2020: The Amador County Sheriff’s office put out a press release stating in part that Mr. Haney “appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound.” The initial press release led to media reports that Mr. Haney committed suicide.
- February 24, 2020: The Amador County Sheriff’s office deleted the original press release, claiming “there was misinformation immediately being put out that we have determined Mr. Haney’s death to be a suicide.” They revealed that they “reached out” to the FBI and that an investigation was ongoing.
- February 26, 2020: Amador County Sheriff / Coroner Martin Ryan released a three minute video stating that the investigation is ongoing and they are being “inundated nationally” with questions about Mr. Haney but they could not comment at that time.
- July 23, 2020: A local report claimed that officials “expect FBI reports and analysis within the next few weeks and hope to complete their review shortly thereafter, comparing it with the information they have gathered from their own case investigation.”
- December 21, 2020: Ten months after Phil Haney’s body was found, there are still no answers.
Support our work at RAIR Foundation USA! We are a grassroots activist team and we need your help! Please consider making a donation here: https://rairfoundation.com/donate/