On May 29, 2020, radical leftists expressed giddy happiness as a Minneapolis police station burned to the ground. Bursting with excitement, leftist publications breathlessly reported about the destructive triumph. The burning of the Third Precinct, they believe, is a powerful symbol of the impending communist revolution.
Read this account from earlier this month from “one of four lieutenants assigned to the Third Precinct.”
While RAIR Foundation USA carefully documented the riots across the country that took place in George Floyd’s name, (see below for list of extensive, detailed coverage), there has not been widespread discussion of the left’s fawning reaction to the riots. Instead of tripping over themselves to distance themselves from the vile anti-Police sentiment they were fueling, mainstream left-wing politicians and activists rather celebrated those who took part in torching the Third Precinct.
As President Trump is being ridiculously accused of inciting an insurrection, “at least 13” Biden staffers and Kamala Harris herself publicly donated to a bail fund to get the rioters out of jail (see below).
One Minneapolis Star Tribune “journalist” even wrote glowingly about a lesbian couple who “married outside the burned-out Third Precinct…”
Minneapolis Representative Ilhan Omar’s daughter Isra Hirsi unapologetically retweeted the Twin Cities chapter of America’s largest Marxist organization, the Democratic Socialists of America’s request for riot supplies such as “ply wood for shields,” “tennis rackets” and “hockey sticks” to be delivered to the Third Precinct.
Antifa collective group CrimeithInc gushed that as the Third Precinct burned, “[W]e joined a group of people whose fire-lit faces beamed in with joy and awe from across the street.”
RAIR reported that the influential but secretive Freedom Road Socialist Organization (FRSO) took responsibility for the riots in Minneapolis. Uncovered by anti-communist Trevor Loudon, FRSO leader Jess Sundin explained: “During the day we would have marches and rallies and at night the focus was often at the Third Precinct…” Further, she added, “I can’t tell you the joy it brought all of us to see the third precinct destroyed.”
The day after the Third Precinct burned to the ground, Reuters reported that “at least 13 Biden campaign staff members” bragged on social media that they donated to the open borders activists at the Minnesota Freedom Fund, who wants to “transition resources and power to Black, Indigenous and communities of color…” by abolishing bail.
One of those Biden staffers was Colleen May:
On June 1, Red Diaper Baby Kamala Harris tweeted her support to the radical group:
At the time, President Trump responded by saying in part that “Sleepy Joe Biden’s people are so Radical Left that they are working to get the Anarchists out of jail, and probably more.”
RAIR Foundation compiled some tweets of those expressing joy over the destruction of the Third Precinct:
Yes, the burning of the Third Precinct is a symbol of the effectiveness of communist organizing. But it is also a symbol of the utter apathy of the Republican party, and that of all citizens of good will who fail to rise up and loudly say “No” to the civilization destroyers.
Support our work at RAIR Foundation USA! We are a grassroots activist team and we need your help! Please consider making a donation here: https://rairfoundation.com/donate/
Read more about the riots that took place in George Floyd’s name:
- Opinion: Evidence Vindicates Police of Murder in George Floyd Case
- AtlantaRiot: ‘Protestors’ Burn Buildings, Shut Down Interstate for Rayshard Brooks
- Man Shoved by Buffalo Riot Police Deletes Social Media after Exposed as Cop-Hating Radical Agitator
- JusticeInPolicing: In the Wake of Riots, Democrats Unite to Cripple Police Officers
- ALERT: Is your Doctor one of the 1500+ Physicians Fighting for the Cop Hating Lawyers who Bombed the NYPD?
- Dept of Homeland Security Smacks Down Politico Lie: No, the ‘Boogaloo’ Movement is Not ‘Far Right’
- In the wake of riots, Minneapolis council member Jeremiah Ellison brags about ‘dismantling’ police
- EXCLUSIVE: Trevor Loudon on Riots – ’20 Plus’ Communist Groups are Uniting to Ignite Revolution (WATCH)
- WARNING: Minnesota AG Keith Ellison Covers for Minneapolis Antifa Rioters; Shifts Blame to ‘Far Right Extremists’
- UPDATE: Minneapolis Officials Planned for Rioters to Take Over Third Precinct ‘at least a day in advance’
- EXPOSED: Ilhan Omar’s daughter Isra Hirsi Retweets DSA’s Request for Riot ‘Supplies’ in Minneapolis
- Attacks on Law Enforcement: RAIR Series on Far-Left 2020 Riots
- Attempted Murders & Violence towards Civilians: RAIR Series on Far-Left 2020 Riots
- Looting and Destruction of Businesses & Property: RAIR Series on Far-Left 2020 Riots
- Stockpiled Weapons Supplied to Rioters: RAIR Series on Far-Left 2020 Riots
- Do Their Lives Matter? People Killed During the 2020 Riots: RAIR Series on Far-Left 2020 Riots