Morocco has unleashed hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants, including minors, to storm the borders of Ceuta and Melilla. The Head of the VOX Delegation to the European Parliament, Jorge Buxadé, slammed the radical Islamic government’s “planned invasion.” The Vox leader demanded the European Commission take immediate action against Morocco.
Jorge Buxadé assured the European Parliament that what’s happening in Ceuta is a premeditated attack using minors as weapons”. Buxadé accused the Moroccan government, which receives “billions” from the EU every year, of “aiding and aiding” the invasion.
The video below shows the triumphant arrival of the illegals to Ceuta. The radicals proudly proclaim their status as military invaders.
Buxadé demanded that the Commission suspend all European payments to Morocco, condemn their attacks, and establish sanctions against the Muslim regime. Furthermore, the Vox leader wants the commission to stop “issuing visas and certificates of resident status or citizenship to Moroccan citizens.” And finally, “mass deportation of all illegals to Morocco,” including reuniting the minors with their parents.
Which future will you choose for Europe, “civilization or barbarism?” Buxadé asked European Parliament. The leader warned his colleagues, “Europe is at stake, not in online debates about federalism and climate change, but the streets of Ceuta with the deployed Spanish army.”
While 800,000 illegal are storming Spain’s borders, the tone-deaf European Parliament held discussions on ” New pathways for legal labor migration.” Stop spending “European taxpayers’ money on population replacement,” declared Buxadé. The EU’s new proposed legislation, which the globalist elites are celebrating, encourages more unskilled migrants to flood Spain while Spanish youth suffer from “37% unemployment”:
The globalist elites really thank you for doing all this for the sake of cheap labor, unemployment, low salaries and the Davos Forum.
Deputy of Vox party Rocío de Meer had previously slammed Spain’s corrupt socialist-led government for allowing a “first world” country to be “extorted” by “third world” countries. Spain’s PM, Pedro Sánchez, has refused to protect his country’s sovereignty or citizens.
Groups of newly illegal migrants have been running wild in the streets, attacking police and citizens. Just days ago, the newly arrived migrant were caught on film kicking and beating police cars while yelling, “Pedro Sánchez president”:
Spanish police are attacked in the middle of the streets by the newly arrived migrants in Ceuta:
Ante ayuntamiento de Ceuta.— Jorge Buxadé (@Jorgebuxade) May 24, 2021
El gobierno de forma antidemocrática prohíbe acto de VOX con excusas de cómplice.
El PP apoya la moción y se une a la PSOE.
La barbarie sale a la calle a atacar a la Policía.
Ello con la barbarie. Nosotros, en pie en el mundo en ruinas. pic.twitter.com/38XiJP3U4Z
Jorge Buxadé condemned President Sánchez’s Spanish Socialist Workers’ Party (PSOE) and the left-wing People’s Party (PP) for allowing migrants to invade Spain:
Esto es lo que provoca la sobreactuación de PP y PSOE en su declaración institucional de hoy apoyando a la Delegación del Gobierno liberticida.— Jorge Buxadé (@Jorgebuxade) May 24, 2021
El bipartidismo ha decidido rendirse. Ya no defienden nada. Han decidido dejar de ser.
Pero vamos a seguir.
The arrival of illegals to Spain in boats has skyrocketed over the past year. Numerous boats are also arriving at the coasts of Almería, Murcia, Granada, and the Canary Islands. Police and civil guards are “totally overwhelmed.” They cannot perform their typical day-to-day duties in Almería as the officers are consumed with securing the coast and intercepting the boats carrying illegals.
The coronavirus pandemic has not impeded the mafia, human traffickers, NGO’s and migrants from continuing their illegal activities in the Mediterranean. According to the Spanish news site, Altavoz des Sucesos, numerous reports of the illegals arriving infected with the coronavirus have already triggered outbreaks in Extremadura, Malaga, and Albacete. The migrants have regularly escaped quarantine or are confined for a short period by the government and then released into the Spanish public.
Spain’s migrant holding centers are overrun with illegals trying to make their way to the mainland. The country is overwhelmed by the increasing onslaught of migrant invaders brought to Europe by human traffickers. The situation has only been exacerbated by the onset of Coronavirus, which has pushed the migrant reception systems to a dangerous breaking point.
Left-wing NGOs demand that the Spanish government decongest the centers by speeding up migrant transfers to Spain’s mainland and not back to their country of origin, where they are legal citizens.
The left-wing government led by Pedro Sánchez, which financially contributes taxpayer money to NGOs, was recently caught flying migrants to the mainland and distributing them throughout the country without informing local officials.
The only hope to stop Spain’s “migratory invasion” is the conservative VOX Party. They are the “Make Spain Great Again Party,” which defends traditional Spanish values, borders and has a Trump-like “Spain First” message. Despite the attacks by the radical left and the media that the Vox Party faces, they continue to address the threats of Islam and illegal migration to Spain. Read more about the VOX Party and the violence caused by the migration crisis below:
- Spain Under Attack: 2,700 Migrants Invade Spanish Enclave of Ceuta, New Record (Update: 5,000 in 24hrs)
- Spain: VOX Wins Big in Catalan Elections Despite Leftist and Islamic War To Stop Them (Video)
- Spain Under Attack: Military-Aged Migrants Infected With Coronavirus Storm Border Fence (Video)
- Vox Party Slams Congress: Citizens will Not allow Spain to be converted into ‘Multicultural Dung Heaps’ (Watch)
- Vox Party Slams Congress: Citizens Will Not Allow Spain To Be Converted Into ‘multicultural Dung Heaps’ (Watch)
- Terror Attack in Spain: ‘Refugees’ Ambush and Beat VOX’s Rubén Pulido outside his Home (Watch)
- Patriots Protect Christopher Columbus Statue in Spain: ‘We are Here to Defend Our History’ (Watch) Spain’s Populist VOX Party Kicks Off Campaign With Trump Like Crowds!
- RAIR Exclusive Videos: Spain’s Trump – VOX Party’s Santiago Abascal!
- Spain’s VOX Leader Santiago Abascal Electrifies Italian Audience & Joins Forces With Salvini, Orbán & Meloni! (VIDEO)
- COVID-19 Protests Erupt: Spanish Politician Demands Citizens have the Right To Fight ‘Dictatorial’ Restrictions (Watch)
- Selective Enforcement: Spanish Police Raid Legal Christian Mass Yet Allow Illegal Islamic Gatherings (Watch)
- ‘I’m Going to Kill You’ – Machete Waving Jihadi Threatened an ‘Allahu Akbar’ Christmas in Spain (Video)
- Spain: Military-aged ‘invaders’ Riot, Attack Police With ‘knives And Paving Stones’
- Spain: Military-aged Migrants Infected With Coronavirus Storm Border Fence And Coasts (Watch)
- Spain: Jihad Terrorist Attack Thwarted In Barcelona – Two Algerians Arrested (Watch)
- Patriots Protect Christopher Columbus Statue In Spain: ‘we Are Here To Defend Our History’ (Watch)
- Spain: Hundreds Of Tunisian Migrants Protest Their Deportations And Demand They Have The Right To Stay (Watch)
- Provocation In Spain: Muslims Allowed To Break Quarantine And Blast Call To Prayer From Historic Catholic Cathedral (Watch)
- Spain: Afghan Migrants Rape Three American Sisters on New Years Eve (Video)
- Breaking: While Spain Endures Nationwide Lockdown, Hundreds Of Military-aged Migrants Storm Border Fence (Watch)
- Spain: Afghan Migrants Rape Three American Sisters On New Years Eve (Video)
- Kamikaze Van Attack In Spain: 52 Illegal Migrants Violently Crash Into Border Gate!
- Mafia Is Capitalizing On Spain’s Migrant Invasion!
- Spanish Ngo Boats Are Dumping Even More Illegals Into Spain
- RAIR Exclusive Video: Over 150 Migrants Storm Through Spain’s Ceuta Enclave Fence!
- Covid-19 Protests Erupt: Spanish Politician Demands Citizens Have The Right To Fight ‘dictatorial’ Restrictions (Watch)
Transcript: Video #1
Thank you, Mr. President. An unprecedented act of aggression within the last fifty years: yesterday more than five thousand Moroccans, aided and abetted by their own government, illegally crossed Spain’s borders. It is a planned invasion, where they use minors as weapons against Spain. It doesn’t deal with the mafias any more: it deals with a radical Islamic government that aids and abets this illegal entrance into the territory of the state. A government that receives billions from Brussels every year. I guess that rich globalists are glad about the arrival of a cheap labor force. Nevertheless in Ceuta, in Melilla, in Andalusia, in the Canaries, in the humble districts of Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia or Seville, people are not, I can you promise you that. Do show us the European solidarity. We demand that any payment to Morocco is immediately suspended. That sanctions are imposed on Morocco. That we immediately stop issuing visas and certificates of resident status or citizenship to Moroccan citizens. We demand the mass deportation of all illegals to Morocco. And that those children be given back to their parents. The future of Europe is at stake, not in online debates about federalism and climate change. The future of Europe is at stake today, in the streets of Ceuta with the deployed Spanish army. Do choose: either civilization or barbarism. Maybe there will be conflict, and if that happens, money will be useless. Thank you so much.
Transcript: Video #2
Thank you, Mr. President. While migrants are swarming across our borders, we are debating a report on how to encourage the arrival of unskilled migrants and about the intra-EU mobility of non-EU residents. Congratulations! The globalist elites really thank you for doing all this for the sake of cheap labor, unemployment, low salaries and the Davos Forum. While we are discussing this, 800,000 illegals are storming the borders of Ceuta and Melilla. And in Spain 37% of young people are unemployed. It is resolutions like this which enable the pull factor for migrants. They promise jobs to thousands of migrants who will storm our borders, while more and more taxes and absurd regulations are imposed to our European employees and entrepreneurs. It’s EU member States who have exclusive jurisdiction on labor legislation, and they are the ones who decide what kind of immigration is sustainable, according to their own interests and needs. What we need to do is to create permanent employment, to re-industrialize Europe, increase the workers’ salaries by reducing the tax burden on entrepreneurs, apply the principle of preference of EU workers. And above all we need to not spend European taxpayers’ money on favoring population replacement. Thank you.