The subversive left-wing group Indivisible is hyping a “massive” effort deceptively called the “Truth Brigade”. Ironically, the idea of the “Truth Brigade” is to unleash an army of trained activists posing as regular social media users to “counter right disinformation”.
The speech-suppressing campaign comes as no surprise to RAIR Foundation USA, who has been sounding the alarm of the left’s ongoing obsession with “deplatforming” Americans, or censoring ideas that counter their narrative.
According to a statement on Indivisible’s website, the initiative began as “a pilot program ahead of the 2020 election.” Participants in the program learn how to respond to wrongthink by “training on how to write compelling, positive, persuasive messages in their own voices on a given issue, using tested techniques.”
According to the email, “…every two weeks, volunteers receive careful explainers about the latest issues and work on a campaign tailored to push back against messaging trends from bad actors.”
The email continues:
“Research shows that one of the best ways to counter disinformation is through interactions with real people in your network — so thousands of volunteers are getting the training and the tools they need to shift the narratives in their own communities.”
Imagine if heavily-funded leftist activists such as Indivisible were forced to actually defend their own positions?
Here is the text of their email:
Big news! We recently publicly launched a massive volunteer program to counter right-wing disinformation: the Truth Brigade. You may have seen this campaign featured in the Washington Post, Forbes, and other outlets — we’ve been running a pilot program for several months that has already engaged 4,750 people, driving posts that together generated over 82 million impressions on social media.
Now, because the stakes are so high, we’re taking this plan public and expanding even further, as the right wing continues their crusade to poison the discourse and undermine our democracy. Read on for more details, or click here to fund all the support we’re giving to this crucial team and all the rest of our work for a more democratic future.
How does the Truth Brigade work?
The Truth Brigade is our answer to the right-wing disinformation machine. Research shows that one of the best ways to counter disinformation is through interactions with real people in your network — so thousands of volunteers are getting the training and the tools they need to shift the narratives in their own communities.
We provide resources on best practices, from how to structure messages to understanding how social media amplifies lies. Then, every two weeks, volunteers receive careful explainers about the latest issues and work on a campaign tailored to push back against messaging trends from bad actors. And leaders are constantly evaluating success to build more effective campaigns.
Just like all our work, it’s guided by experts who monitor right-wing circles, follow the spread of disinformation, and build tested tactics to fight back. And it’s powered by real volunteers, channelling their anger into action to protect our democracy.
How can I help?
As the Truth Brigade keeps expanding and taking on ever-bigger enemies, we’re still pitching in the resources it takes to make sure everyone is ready to fight disinformation. That means our organizers, social media experts, and policy specialists are working with volunteers all the time. It means we’re keeping our own digital tools up to date and staying aware of changes in social media trends. And it means we’re always monitoring the latest messaging from the right wing and how disinformation is spreading.
This is just one part of how we’re working to protect our democracy and counter the onslaught of bad-faith right-wing talking points. And all this work relies on grassroots funding to make it possible. You can help us keep it going by donating $10 to support the Truth Brigade, resist the right-wing agenda, and fund all our work.
If you’ve saved your information with ActBlue Express Lane, your donation to Indivisible Project will go through immediately:
Donate $10 >>
Donate $25 >>
Donate $50 >>
Programs like the Truth Brigade are exactly what this movement has always been about — from employing best practices in pressuring elected officials to best practices in countering disinformation, Indivisibles show time and time again that you’re ready to fight the fights that matter. Your support is what makes it all happen — thank you.
Read more of RAIR’s coverage on Left-wing deplatforming campaigns in America and abroad:
- Silencing Speech: Clinton-Tied Group Accountable Tech Fights to Eliminate Facebook Groups
- BEWARE: Disgraced Lincoln Project Unites with Left-Wing Group to Coerce Conservatives to Take the Vaccine (Watch)
- BREAKING: Facebook Bans Any Mention of ‘Dangerous’ Tommy Robinson but Stalin, Farrakhan, Antifa are Fine (video)
- Tommy Robinson takes on the Danish Press & exposes the coordinated Global effort to Silence You
- HUNTED: The Relentless Persecution of Louis Duxbury (Exclusive)
- WARNING: Dangerous New Antifa Doxxing Group – Beware of ‘Deplatform Hate’
- WARNING: Globalists Launch War on Doctors Who Question State Vaccination and Coronavirus Narratives (Video)
- Prime Minister of Pakistan: ‘The Day Will Come when Westerners Think Twice before Disrespecting the Prophet’
- WARNING: Biden Administration Weaponizes Left-wing ‘Research’ to Target Innocent Citizens
- Book Burners 2.0: Clinton-Tied Groups Push Joe Biden to Kill Free Speech
- Election Interference Exposed: Hillary Clinton Targets and Deplatforms Trump Supporters through ‘Dark Money’ Group
- BREAKING: Clinton-Tied Group ‘Accountable Tech’ Plans Coup – Pushes Election Week ‘Social-Media Blackout’
- WARNING: Defeat Disinfo PAC Spreads Propaganda to Trump Supporters In Battleground States
- MSM PLOT EXPOSED: ‘Trusted News Initiative’ Leads Coup Against President Trump
- BREAKING: Left-Wing ‘Trusted News Initiative’ will Ban Posts Challenging Coronavirus Vaccine (Plot Exposed)