RAIR Foundation USA presents a series documenting events from the Far-Left 2020 Riots as they unfold. In this installment, RAIR covers attacks on law enforcement and first responders. The riots are fluid and the information will be continually revised. Check back for updates.
Help RAIR document the attacks on our law enforcement – We encourage submissions from readers. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radical left-wing organizations and individuals are using the death of George Floyd to destroy America from within. This movement exploits the death of Mr. Floyd in an effort to promote communist revolution.
RAIR SERIES ON FAR-LEFT 2020 RIOTS:
- Attempted Murders & Violence towards Civilians: RAIR Series on Far-Left 2020 Riots
- Looting and Destruction of Businesses & Property: RAIR Series on Far-Left 2020 Riots
- Stockpiled Weapons Supplied to Rioters: RAIR Series on Far-Left 2020 Riots
- Do Their Lives Matter? People Killed During the 2020 Riots: RAIR Series on Far-Left 2020 Riots
Attacks on Law Enforcement Officers
- Jacksonville, Florida: Rioters approached the officer from behind and repeatedly hit him in the head and neck
- Minneapolis, Minnesota: City Council President, Lisa Bender, says calling the Police on Burglars “Comes from a Place of Privilege”
CAMEROTA: “What if in the middle of the night my home is broken into. Who do I call?”— Eddie Zipperer (@EddieZipperer) June 8, 2020
BENDER: “Yes, I hear that loud and clear from a lot of my neighbors. And I know — and myself, too, and I know that that comes from a place of privilege.” pic.twitter.com/WhubQ9yJIf
- Rhode Island’s “Allie’s Donuts” Refuses Discounts to Police AND Military Members because of Perceived Racism
Allie’s Donuts announcing on their Instagram page that they will no longer offer police or military discounts to their customers with this message: pic.twitter.com/HFeTMGpZzS— Corey Welch (@CoreyWelch) June 6, 2020
- Stanford, California: The Dean of Students at Stanford University sent an email to the student body in which she approvingly quoted cop-killer Assata Shakur.
Dean of Students at Stanford University Quotes Cop Killer Assata Shakur, in Email to Student Body.— Sammie 🇺🇸 (@sammievb1) June 9, 2020
Shakur is one of FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists.
The Stanford College Republicans have issued a statement condeming Dean Hicks and demanding apology.https://t.co/IXsOAciobA
- Minneapolis, Minnesota: City Council President Lisa Bender: “Police Free Future” is “the Goal”
- Kamala Harris is the latest Democrat to applaud efforts to defund the police.
- NYC, New York: Police boss Mike O’Meara Goes Off on Media: ‘Stop Treating Us Like Animals and Thugs and Start Treating us with Respect’
- Washington DC Mayor Bowser Kicks Out Utah National Guard from ALL Washington DC Hotels – More Than 1,200 US Troops from 10 States Evicted
- On Sunday night left-wing rioters defaced the WWII Memorial and Korean War Memorial and torched a 200-year-old church.
- One million protesters are expected in Washington DC this weekend.
We are examining every legal question about the Presidents’ authority to send troops, even National Guard from other states, to the District of Columbia.— Mayor Muriel Bowser (@MayorBowser) June 3, 2020
I have the authority and have not requested guard from any state. pic.twitter.com/AyKEmp92Jt
- NYC, New York: Muslim Dzenan Camovic from Bosnia stabbed an NYPD officer
MAN WHO STABBED NYPD OFFICER WAS PRACTICING MUSLIM: The man suspected of stabbing an NYPD officer has been identified as Dzenan Camovic (20), a practicing Muslim from Bosnia. The FBI and NYPD are investigating him for possible terror-ties. pic.twitter.com/zJQwjyaor1— NYC Scanner (@NYScanner) June 4, 2020
- Buffalo, New York: Entire Buffalo PD Emergency response team resigns in support of two suspended Buffalo officers
BREAKING: Entire Buffalo PD Emergency Response Team resigns in support of 2 suspended Buffalo officers; Buffalo PBA says officers were “simply following orders” – WPIX https://t.co/Smehd3X1uy— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) June 5, 2020
- St. Louis, Missouri: Police Release Images of 7 Looters who Murdered Retired Police Captain David Dorn. Captain Dorn was murdered on Monday night outside of Lee’s Pawn and Jewelry in North St. Louis.
- The looters then broke in the store and looted it as dozens of cars drove by on Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive.
- David Dorn was 77-years-old when he was gunned down by looters. He lay outside the store bleeding as his death was captured on Facebook Live.
RECOGNIZE THESE SUBJECTS?— St. Louis, MO Police (@SLMPD) June 5, 2020
They’re persons of interest in the murder of Ret. Capt. David Dorn.
Anyone with info should call our Homicide Div directly @ 314-444-5371, or if you want to remain anonymous & are interested in a reward (up to 45k) contact @STLRCS @ 866-371-TIPS(8477) pic.twitter.com/EaOxOvmHfs
- Gwinnett County, Georgia: 3 arrested after patrol cars torched outside Gwinnett officers’ homes. The suspects hurled Molotov cocktails in both incidents, which occurred outside the officers’ homes between 10 p.m. and midnight Tuesday.
Three suspects have been arrested in relation to arson of two GCPD patrol cars at officers’ homes.— Gwinnett County Police (@GwinnettPd) June 4, 2020
Unrelated case: another officer found a smashed windshield & side window at a his home in Lawrenceville. Seeking tips @StopCrimeATL 404-577-8477
Info: https://t.co/GlVKV3ISLB pic.twitter.com/xjo7SbwhVd
- NYC, New York: Police ask for help in finding the criminal who attempted to murder one of their brothers the other night with a fire extinguisher
The NYPD is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the person(s) responsible for assaulting police officers.— Chief Rodney Harrison (@NYPDDetectives) June 4, 2020
Anyone with information in regard to the identity of these individuals is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS (8477) or DM @nypdtips pic.twitter.com/kiMvm5Gs58
- St Louis, Missouri: A @MSHPTrooperGHQ Trooper responding to rioting in St Louis narrowly averted serious injury. A bullet penetrated his moving vehicle & face shield of the riot helmet on his head. The Patrol continues to protect Missourians tonight & every night no matter the risks.
Last night, a @MSHPTrooperGHQ Trooper responding to rioting in St Louis narrowly averted serious injury. A bullet penetrated his moving vehicle & face shield of the riot helmet on his head. The Patrol continues to protect Missourians tonight & every night no matter the risks. pic.twitter.com/gGsFQMGTwo— MSHP General HQ (@MSHPTrooperGHQ) June 3, 2020
- Indianapolis, Indiana: Antonio Wooden arrested after firing rifle “in direction of police” during protests.
- Antonio Wooden was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm by a fugitive, and unlawful possession of a firearm by an unlawful user of a controlled substance.
- IMPD investigators located a video which shows Wooden raising a rifle, pointing the rifle in the direction of IMPD officers in the area of N Pennsylvania Ave and Market St., and firing at least one round.
- “Further investigation determined that Wooden has an active arrest warrant issued from the State of Ohio for Failure to Appear to face a charge of Drug Abuse, which was issued in Mason Municipal Court on May 12, 2020.
“…a male, who was positively identified by IMPD investigators as Antonio Wooden, was firing an AR-15 style rifle during the protest/riots in downtown Indianapolis on Saturday May 30, 2020.” https://t.co/1NdWFYr1Uw— Rob (@2Aupdates) June 4, 2020
- Queens, New York: Blood gang members join rioters and shoot up a NYPD SUV while two cops saw inside
“A Bloods gang member in Queens is charged with attempted murder for allegedly shooting up an NYPD SUV while two cops sat inside”— NYCPBA Legal (@NYCPBA_GC) June 4, 2020
Some @NYCCouncil rush to post any clip of alleged NYPD misconduct, yet they fail to condemn this attempted murder of NYC cops.https://t.co/3Q86nIdPaI
- NYC, New York: Two officers shot and one stabbed in the neck last night. Once again, almost all left-wing leaders in NY remain silent about the abuse police are facing.
Last night 3 of our officers were almost killed. 1 officer was stabbed in the neck & 2 other were shot. The silence from political leaders in the @NYCCouncil & those who serve in Albany is deafening. Frankly, they do not support the men & women of the NYPDhttps://t.co/9nScI19dtQ— NYC PBA (@NYCPBA) June 4, 2020
- Minneapolis, Minnesota: Rioter who tried to murder officers with a firearm is arrested – (the tweet was removed but here is a link to article: https://breaking911.com/rioter-charged-with-attempted-murder-after-allegedly-shooting-at-minneapolis-police/)
- Jaleel Stallings has been charged with two counts of attempted second-degree murder for shooting at police officers amidst left-wing riots
- Wilmington, Delaware: Joe Biden panders for votes. Biden spoke about law enforcement at Bethel AME Church, a historically black church – he demands police who have someone running at them with a knife to “shoot them in the leg”
Joe Biden says he wants cops who have someone running at them with a knife to “shoot them in the leg.” pic.twitter.com/uhtj8gQa6l— Adam Shaw (@AdamShawNY) June 1, 2020
- Chicago, Illinois: 132 officers injured this weekend by rioters
Thanks to rioting and attacks, 132 officers were injured in Chicago over the weekend.— LawEnforcementToday (@LawEnforceToday) June 4, 2020
Let that number sink in – it’s bigger than the entire police force in many police departments across America.https://t.co/YNvgVnhV1Y
NYC, New York: HELP – Police have been struck with bricks, hit by cars, and punched and kicked — Detectives and their fellow cops have been assaulted by violent criminals for nearly a week as they try to protect the city from burning. And most elected officials remain silent. This is New York City under attack.
Struck with bricks, hit by cars, and punched and kicked — Detectives and their fellow cops have been assaulted by violent criminals for nearly a week as they try to protect the city from burning. And many of our elected officials remain silent. This is New York City under attack. pic.twitter.com/td1JqvmCqv— Detectives’ Endowment Association (@NYCPDDEA) June 3, 2020
- NYC, New York: Police attacked in the streets
Detectives: Remember, go home safe to your family. Do what you’re trained to do — STOP THE THREAT. Protect yourself and your fellow cops, and the DEA will always protect you. pic.twitter.com/h9WVV5IVqq— Detectives’ Endowment Association (@NYCPDDEA) June 3, 2020
- NYC, New York: Police officer brutally beaten
The weapon and aftermath of the cowardly attack on our brother with a fire extinguisher. Stay alert and remember: our number one job is to make sure we all go home EOT, not to the hospital. pic.twitter.com/wx2LuN4ulV— NYC PBA (@NYCPBA) June 3, 2020
- Brooklyn, New York: Warning: Police officers personal vehicles are being sabotaged by rioters – be on alert!
PBA MEMBERS:— NYC PBA (@NYCPBA) June 4, 2020
***URGENT SAFETY ALERT***
SABOTAGE OF MOS VEHICLES pic.twitter.com/Id0xGtjfFX
- Kansas City, Kansas: The Police department released images of some of the items that were thrown at officers over the weekend. They include rocks, shoes, bags of urine, frozen bottles of water and cans of beans
Some of what was thrown at officers tonight. pic.twitter.com/Ph5y664kSU— kcpolice (@kcpolice) June 2, 2020
- Brooklyn, New York: Police officer shot and another officer stabbed
UPDATE: It appears that one NYPD Officer was shot and a second Officer was stabbed. One suspect was shot as well.— NYC Scanner (@NYScanner) June 4, 2020
- Los Angeles, California: Two officers in critical condition dealing with riots
Very bad accident in LA. Two LAPD officers in critical condition. pic.twitter.com/yhumzllNFP— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) June 4, 2020
- Boston, Massachusetts: Plot to firebomb police
BREAKING: Man Charged In Plot To Firebomb Police During Boston Protest https://t.co/D1bPGW3HTh— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) June 3, 2020
- Brooklyn, New York: District Attorney Eric Gonzalez designates a tipline for ‘police brutality and other unlawful activity” while rioters burn city, attack cops
If you have photos or videos of alleged police brutality and other unlawful activity during the protests, you can email us at email@example.com.— Eric Gonzalez (@BrooklynDA) June 1, 2020
Statement from Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez: pic.twitter.com/CBxpippxSM— Eric Gonzalez (@BrooklynDA) May 31, 2020
- Middletown, Connecticut: Mayor Ben Florsheim and Police Chief Mckenna force the Police department to remove “offensive” Thin Blue Line flags. In response to this anti-police act, one a petition on change.org to get the flag back up outside and inside the department. (Please Sign)
- Law enforcement officials from across the country are warning police across America about a potential threat: groups are canvassing residential neighborhoods, taking photos of homes with police cars in driveways
#Urgent— LawEnforcementToday (@LawEnforceToday) June 2, 2020
More confirmed reports tonight about suspicious activity and groups that appear to be canvassing “rural neighborhoods” and taking pictures of homes with police cars in the driveways.
Be safe. Be alert.https://t.co/sxYO6YR1pi
- Minnesota, Minneapolis: ‘Credible and Lethal threat’ against the national guard
The FBI has reportedly warned that there’s a ‘credible, lethal threat’. The Minnesota National Guard has now been armed.— LawEnforcementToday (@LawEnforceToday) June 1, 2020
Get this warning out there.https://t.co/9RmcUpDIYf
- NYC, New York: A police supervisor trying to protect stores from being looted is violently attacked.
Video: Another night of Mayhem in NYC: Looters hit Zara until the cops arrive. Supervisor ( white shirt) confronts them & is thrown violently to the ground. Tell me again why these Officers put themselves through this? Can’t be for the money. pic.twitter.com/qk6dOGkDWH— Chaskel Bennett (@ChaskelBennett) June 3, 2020
- Twitter Verified account spreading hate towards Police. Over 25,000 likes for his anti-cop post
I really hate the police cuz— Vince Staples (@vincestaples) June 3, 2020
- Celebrities sign a a petition to “defund all police departments”
John Legend, Megan Rapinoe, Other Celebrities Sign ‘Defund The Police’ Letter https://t.co/EGquugoqsO— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 3, 2020
- Twitter: Users on the platform are allowed to write #KillCops . The gallery below highlights a few example
- Twitter also allows #KillTrump to be posted on their platform
A few #KillCop Tweets
- Bronx, New York: Police man mowed down by rioters while trying to protect stores from looting
- NYC, New York: Police cars destroyed throughout the city
DeBlasio’s NYC. pic.twitter.com/NQ9cyEGQrk— NYC Scanner (@NYScanner) June 3, 2020
- NYC, New York: Police officers are being shot at, run down, brutally attacked, explosives thrown at them, pelted with rocks, their cars set fire, etc. Meanwhile, left-wing anti-police politicians and media continue to fan the flames. Who is fighting for our Police officers?
Pat Lynch tells New Yorkers what cops are going through after three nights of rioting: “It’s very violent and it’s very disheartening. NYC police officers feel on the street that their actually by themselves because our leaders have walked away.” pic.twitter.com/3QzbvLpuZc— NYC PBA (@NYCPBA) June 2, 2020
Police officers have been brutally attacked and injured in our streets for the past three days. But we’re still left wondering whether our elected leaders will support us when the sun comes up. pic.twitter.com/56OvSeECue— NYC PBA (@NYCPBA) June 2, 2020
- NYC, New York: Due to New York’s left-wing bail reform disaster, Police are seeing arrested looters back on the streets in “hours”. NYPD is being forced to have to catch the criminals again and put their lives at risk
PC Shea on @NYGovCuomo’s “disgraceful” comments blaming cops who “put their lives on the line”; notes that New York’s bail reform disaster is seeing arrested looters back on the streets in “hours,” forcing NYPD to “have to catch them again.”— NYCPBA Legal (@NYCPBA_GC) June 3, 2020
- NYC, New York: Officers attacked by rioters looting stores
- Minneapolis, Minnesota: Public school board voted to unanimously to terminate their contract with the Police Department
Breaking911: BREAKING: The Minneapolis Public Schools board has voted unanimously to terminate their contract with the Minneapolis Police Department. – KARE – https://t.co/MA22ZGYOb8— Trending_News (@Trending_NewX) June 3, 2020
NYC, New York: NYPD Officer in his own words
IN HIS OWN WORDS: An NYPD Officer with 32 years on the job described Manhattan last night. “It looked like Iraq” pic.twitter.com/6Agu1Nqozv— NYC Scanner (@NYScanner) June 2, 2020
- St. Louis, Missouri: Retired St. Louis Police Captain David Dorn was murdered last night outside of Lee’s Pawn and Jewelry in North St. Louis City. Dorn was 77-years-old when he was gunned down by looters.
One of the people murdered last night was a retired St. Louis City Captain. He was murdered by looters at a pawnshop. He was the type of brother that would’ve given his life to save them if he had to.— Ethical Society of Police – ESOP (@ESOP_STL) June 2, 2020
Violence is not the answer, whether it’s a citizen or officer.
- Las Vegas, Nevada: Two police officers shootings – One Officer, Shay K. Mikalonis in on life support
- One officer was shot in the head by a rioter, the officer is on life support. Vegas police officers were attempting to disperse a large crowd of demonstrators in front of the Circus Circus Hotel and Casino on the Vegas Strip and were being hit with rocks and bottles form the crowd. While trying to detain some people, the officer was shot in the head.
- Downtown, city police and federal officers were posted at the stairs of the federal building to protect it from rioters when a man with multiple firearms wearing body armor reached for a firearm. He was shot by an officer and pronounced dead at a hospital.
- Chicago, Illinois: Rioter, Matthew Lee Rupert traveled to Minnesota to hand out bombs to fellow rioters. Rupert even filmed himself handing out bombs rioters who then hurled the bombs at police. Who funded Rupert’s trip? Where did he stay while in Minnesota?
- Brooklyn, New York: Gun shots fired at NYPD officer
BREAKING: **SHOTS FIRED AT NYPD OFFICER IN BROOKLYN** South 9th St and Havemayer St. No injuries to officers. Suspect fled in vehicle and now has been bees stopped in #Manhattan at 39 Street and 9 Avenue.— NYC Scanner (@NYScanner) June 2, 2020
- Providence, Rhode Island: Police car set on fire by rioters
- Rioters block firefighters from putting out burning police car
- St. Louis, Missouri: At least four officers shot by rioters (turn up the volume and listen to the amount of gun fire by rioters)
- Update: All officers are conscious and breathing. Their injuries are believed to be non-life threatening according to the St. Louis Police Department.
Police come under fire during St Louis looting and arson riots, 4 officers have been shot, parts of the City resembling a war zone.pic.twitter.com/qg80kawto5— Darren of Plymouth 🇬🇧 (@DarrenPlymouth) June 2, 2020
- NYC, New York: Officer knocked out, lays lifeless on Madison Avenue.
NYPD officer injured on Madison Avenue tonight. pic.twitter.com/ZBrSu9eKCV— Bryan Llenas (@BryanLlenas) June 2, 2020
- Bronx, New York: Police officer run over by rioter
This looks like murder. A police officer was just run over by a speeding car in the Bronx. pic.twitter.com/fkrxzMEetx— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) June 2, 2020
- Asheville, North Carolina: Rioters launch fireworks at police
- St. Louis, Missouri: Protesters launch fireworks at police
- Buffalo, New York: Rioters drive a car through a group of police officers. A trooper and officer were rushed to the hospital and are in serious condition
Update: A trooper and an officer were hit by a car that blew through a line of officers at the protest on Bailey Avenue according to PBA President John Evans. They were taken to ECMC. They are both seriously injured.— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) June 2, 2020
- Bronx, New York: Police man viciously attacked by rioters
NYPD Officer attacked and acts defenseless in the Bronx— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) June 2, 2020
Brooklyn, New York: Rioters scrawl “KILL COPS” on major road sign
The rhetoric is dangerous. The threats are real. Will any of our leaders step up to denounce this?— NYC PBA (@NYCPBA) June 1, 2020
We have lost 3 of our fellow officers to ambush attacks
- NYC, New York: Video of the Attempted murder of a NYC Police Chief.
- The @NYCMayor called for an NYP officer’s badge for drawing his gun after this attack. Video proves the NYPD cop only drew his gun after his supervisor was attacked with a brick
- NYC, New York: Attorneys and left-wing radicals Colinford Mattis and Urooj Rahman were charged with causing damage by fire and explosives after they threw an Molotov Cocktail into a police vehicle.
- Princeton University graduate, Attorney Urooj Rahman prepares to toss a Molotov cocktail out of the passenger-side window of a van just before 1 a.m. Saturday, May 30, outside the 88th Precinct.
- Rahman tried to hide her face with the Palestinian war scarf, keffiyeh, which is considered the new nazi swastika.
- Rahman may have learned how to build a Molotov cocktail while working for two different radical organizations in Palestine.
- NYC, New York: Radical tries to run down a police officer on his motorcycle
- NYC, New York: Female officer injured and laying on pavement while rioters taunt her
- Atlanta, Georgia: Police officer seriously injured
- Boston, Massachusetts: Police officers have explosive devices being thrown at them
- Washington, D.C: Secret service attacked by rioters
- Denver, Colorado: Police officer mowed down by a car in the street
- Chicago, Illinois: Officer beaten and dragged through the streets
- Charleston, South Carolina: Lone Police officer beaten in the streets
- Minneapolis, Minnesota: Attack on police and their vehicles
- Nashville, Tennessee: Police attacked and forced to retreat:
- Minneapolis, Minnesota: Police were forced to flee the Third Police Precinct station. Rioters burned it down and celebrated:
- Seattle. St Louis: Police cars burned and weapons stolen
- NYC, New York: Union Square police and their vehicles attacked
- Brooklyn, New York: Police cars set on fire
- NYC, New York: Police officer beaten:
- Nashville, Tennessee: Police surrounded and vehicles burned
- Los Angeles, California: Police car burns in the middle of the street
- Dallas, Texas: Police attacked
- Washington, D.C.: Rioters attack secret service and police while trying to storm the White House
- Phoenix, Arizona: Radicals outside of Police headquarters chant “Quit your jobs”
- Los Angeles, California: Police attacked in the streets
Twitter allows threats towards police officers:
- Unknown Location: Police attacked, twitter celebrates
- Atlanta, Georgia: Police officer mowed down
- NYC, New York: Molotov cocktail thrown into a van with four police officers
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Police cars taken over by rioters
- Los Angeles, California: Rioters attack Police and try to overtake them in their vehicles
- Far-left Twitter allows a comment under the above tweet instructing rioters how to improve their attack methods on Police:
- Minneapolis, Minnesota: Police must contend with rioters setting dangerous fires
- Los Angeles, California: Firefighters trying to put out fires are being attacked. Police must protect them so they can help stop the city from being burned down
- Social Media: Twitter allows #KILLPOLICE hashtag on their platform and threats to shoot them
- Rochester. New York: Fireman responding to the scene of a fire was assaulted and his truck damaged
- Ferguson, Missouri: Molotov cocktails, gun fire, and fireworks aimed at police. Stores were also looted and set on fire –