At the beginning of the year, citizen journalist Tommy Robinson’s new documentary series premiered, The Rape of Britain. Robinson’s film follows a woman who survived one of Britain’s many rape gangs. The case featured in the documentary leads to a major investigation that reveals corruption within the police, the municipality, and the social services. Yet, leaders did nothing but sweep the gang-rape epidemic under the rug once again.
In part 2 of our investigation into child rape gangs operating in the sleepy Shropshire town of Telford, Tommy Robinson speaks to another survivor (whose identity has been hidden for her safety). She gives a harrowing account of her lived experiences as a child who Islamic middle aged men have sexually exploited. As in other similar cases, the victim feels that her information is rejected and neglected by the municipality, the police, and politicians.
This brave woman opens up her heart, and she gives her account of the grooming process, which ultimately led to her being gang-raped hundreds of times as a child by well-known Bangladeshi and Pakistani men in Telford town.
Read more Tommy Robinson related articles:
- WATCH: Tommy Robinson Releases Preview of Documentary Exposing Antisemitism in London & the Persecution of Yisroel Shalom
- MUST WATCH: Swedish Documentary on one of the western world’s most persecuted citizen journalists
- BREAKING: Facebook Bans Any Mention of ‘Dangerous’ Tommy Robinson but Stalin, Farrakhan, Antifa are Fine (video)
- Tommy Robinson takes on the Danish Press & exposes the coordinated Global effort to Silence You
- Breaking: Facebook Admits to Having Censorship Blacklist (Full Tommy Robinson Translated Video)
- WATCH: Facebook Admits It Will ONLY Allow Slanderous Comments About Tommy Robinson! (Video)
- WATCH: Disgraced BBC Anchor John Sweeney Tries to Stay Relevant; Fails Miserably