Ashli Babbitt was an unarmed white patriot who was killed by an unidentified black officer in the Capitol on January 6, 2021 in what has been officially ruled a homicide. If she was a black criminal who was killed while fighting with a white police officer, there would have been protests and perhaps riots in her name. It has been months since her death and Americans still do not have answers.
In February, it was reported that there will not likely be charges held against the Capitol Police officer who killed the unarmed woman. Notably, in all the talk of the “riot” at the Capitol, that police officer is the only one who fired a shot that day.
It should be noted that there has not yet been a cause of death revealed for Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick, whose death has been used by installed puppet Joe Biden as a battering ram against Trump supporters.
On Twitter, people are starting to ask the question loudly.
Americans deserve answers.
See RAIR Foundation USA’s coverage of the events that took place on January 6, 2021:
- WARNING: Biden Administration Weaponizes Left-wing ‘Research’ to Target Innocent Citizens
- Watch Democrats, Celebrities and Media Call for Insurgency and Violence Against Trump and His Supporters (Video)
- Political Set-up: FBI Hunts Citizens Directed Into The Capitol
- Patriots Stop Antifa from Breaking Windows at the Capitol Building (Video Proof)
- Long List of Times Stacey Abrams and Democrat Leaders Organized Insurgents to Storm State Buildings (Must See)
- Criminal BLM Rioter who Infiltrated Capitol Praised by News as ‘Civil Rights Activist’ (Video)