It was announced Thursday that numerous anti-white organizations have been awarded millions of dollars by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative as part of their expansive “Racial Equity Grants” initiative. The “Racial Equity Grants” are comprised of “a Five-Year, $500 Million Commitment” to “advance racial equity, diversity, and inclusion”.
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative was founded in 2015 by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan. In addition to funding race-baiting in schools, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative has pledged tens of millions to fight “climate change” and “vaccine hesitancy.”
Last month, it was reported that Mark Zuckerberg “put an unprecedented amount of private funding — $419.5 million — into mail-in and get-out-the-vote efforts in 2020.”
According to the New York Post:
Mark Zuckerberg’s millions bought lefty activists access to local election offices, allowing them to organize massive get-out-the-vote efforts in Democrat-dominated cities from the inside.
School Board Members are Too White, Racist and Must Be Trained
Just one of the Racial Equity Grantees, “School Board Partners” received a $1.5 million dollar grant from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative to further the goal of training “2,500 school board members across the U.S. over the next decade.”
Some quotes from a short promotional video from School Board Partners:
We’re building anti-racist school boards in America.
Every single day, across millions of classrooms, our school systems perpetuate systemic racism. And there are 100,000 adults that make this a reality. They are elected school board members.
School Board Partners is ready to shift the representation gap between school board members and the communities in which they serve, as well as provide those school board members with racial equity training such that they’re able to lead long term systemic change.
School systems across our country can’t move forward until the 100,000 leaders of our boards start to change the calcified structures, policies, and practices that created and now exacerbate our country’s racial equity gaps.
Watch a School Board Partners video to see what school board members will be learning:
An upcoming conference hosted by School Board Partners features panels on “How to advocate for Women of Color in the Superintendency”, “In Pursuit of Equity: How to Hold Your Superintendent Accountable for Being Anti-Racist”, “Reimagining the Role of Police in Schools: Investing in Alternatives Practices that Achieve Both Safety and Racial Justice” and “Focusing on & Centering Equity Amidst Political Backlash & CRT [Critical Race Theory]” among others.
Other grantees include:
- $1.25M to the Hunt Institute “to support a campaign to add one million new teachers of color and increase the number of school leaders of color by 30,000 by 2030.”
- $800K to the Equity Institute to “work with schools, districts, and education organizations to design more diverse, equitable, and inclusive learning environments.”
- $2M to the Branch Alliance for Educator Diversity to “provide coaching and technical assistance to teacher education programs at minority-serving institutions that are training the next generation of teachers of color.”
Subversive groups like School Board Partners are working to indoctrinate students into hating America and one another. They are dangerous and will not stop until Americans become aware of their radical activities.
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative is one of many radical left organizations that seek to undermine American institutions for their own agenda.
*Featured photo from the School Board Partners’ November 2020 “Our Collective Power Summit”.
Read selected articles at RAIR Foundation USA:
- Know Your Enemy: Who is Behind the Communist Revolution?
- Montana Memo Revealed: DOJ Blueprint to Persecute and Intimidate Parents (Videos)
- EXPOSED: AG Garland Can’t Support Claim that ‘Domestic Terrorist’ Parents are Attacking School Personnel (Video)
- CAUGHT ON FILM: PA Teacher Jordan Sharp Busted Pushing Banned Critical Race Theory (Video)
- WARNING PARENTS: PA School Board Members Unite With Marxists to Defend Critical Race Theory (Video)
- BOOM: Trevor Loudon Delivers Powerful Testimony on Marxist Critical Race Theory (Video)
- WARNING: The ‘Systemic Racism’ Lie is a Threat to National Security
- Biden National Security Advisor: ‘Dismantling Systemic Racism’ is ‘National Security Priority’
- Author James Simpson Warns: Communists See ‘Rare Opportunity’ to ‘Finally Seize Complete Power’ (Video)
- No Whites Allowed: Hillary Clinton’s Indivisible Launches Blacks Only Caucus
- Academia.edu Promotes Anti-White Art Exhibition
- Smack Down: ‘Half Black Conservative’ Debunks White Privilege Lie in One Minute (Videos)
- White Communist ‘Father of White Privilege’ Noel Ignatiev Dies; Leaves Legacy of Loathing
- Nickelodeon Features Drag Queen Teaching Children Race-Baiting LGBTQ politics (Video)
- ADL: Opposition to Antifa equals White Supremacy
- 12 Easily-Debunked Leftist Lies